|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 38

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by filter.coffee

lovung harshad neyo scene

woo what the...

just cut the crap harshad!the way she said whoa!

too f**king hot

Ye kya ho raha hai bai😆
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

This here is my whole problem, people will like link them romantically unless they show Cabir taking up with a guy even when married 2 Navya.
Seriously, yeah. If I was interested in pregnancy drama, and childbirth angst and marriage of convenience - I would go watch shows on Star Plus and Zee. 18 and 19 years old getting married? And the fact that everything from homosexuality, teen pregnancy, marriage of convenience all being forced on one pair? Dont these kids already have shit to deal with? They could have been so much more for Cabir and even his mom instead f making him a tool for Navya drama. And I am all for realism, idealism is not my thing. And that is why Navya should have been getting an abortion months ago. Teenage girl with no economical support and independence? Yeah, so realistic that she is waiting for the realization to hit that it is a baby, a human she has to raise and take responsibility for. I was all for the will and grace story too.But obviously here, the audience can't digest to people of opposite gender living together without some kind of romance. Because girl and guys can't be friends and stuff. *sigh* I don't even want Cabir to be involved in case the child ends up being a part of this show where the child does not belong among kids themselves. If anything, Navya should deal with his mom, tell her the truth like she never does. And who knows, move in with Aliya or something. Like, Aliya and her brother are actually related to the child. Cabir just has a bad luck as always.
harshad asking for favors to keep the secret

favour is to get back to space
break ke baad

kamina pundit says tun mujhe rokoge?

manik says hum nahi yeh.enters aryaman
Originally posted by filter.coffee

harshad asking for favors to keep the secret

favour is to get back to space

this means a lot of 'harshad harshad harshad' going to happen if he comes back ðŸ˜†
I wonder if people will still think Harshad and Nyo are mother and son ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by -Cherry-

this means a lot of 'harshad harshad harshad' going to happen if he comes back ðŸ˜†
i really hope this pandit drama ends today itself, uhh can't get more of it. 
And today I m officialy saying that I m in luv with kish's acting skills.

She is just too awesome.
chacha asking nandu to go home