|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 34

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VshitsDISHOOM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
one of my frnds cousin was married for 10 year and no childrens everyone in the family blamed her that problem is with her if they don't have childrens...and after 10 years her family found out about her husband being a gay...and apology to everyone as i overreacted...about that quitting rumor...and spoiled ur mood 😊...its just i like frndship among u guys 😊and i love u guys the way u people discuss different things about the show 👏🤗and plzzz don't think of me as a -ve person😳 Edited by loveparudZAYA - 8 years ago
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Medha.S

THIS!!THIS!! Genie *sobs* I think I have sent myself in a state. Seriously, some people are talking about how fun and enjoyable Cavya will be and let us leave it on CVS to decide if Cabir should be gay or bisexual? Like W*F? What is wrong with people? what part of homosexuality.Gay.people don't get. I asked if people will be just as OK with Cabir and Manik being forced in a relationship because 'good chemistry' means romance. *head bang* Leave that, how can people enjoy seeing a character who has struggled so much since over 6 months because of his sexuality and still chose to not hide and be true to himself, be married to a girl because their moms want it?

MS - There is a lot of ignorance when it comes to homosexuality, this at a time when newspapers are flooded with reports of suicides when people are forced to hide their sexuality using marriage. But well, cannot help it. Show it tied up with a NGO , so they won't negate it all. Just the idea of a guy-girl being friends, roomies and just that is not fathomable to majority still.

He cannot be a BI- if Rose with her hot ass couldn't make him swing , Navya with her madhubala acts cannot. He is sympathetic to her condition that is all. 
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Kray - All of them are escapists from day 1. Someone will use a mask, other will put on a clown act. Drugs, bubble-eating disorder to a fake bravery . Thats what each one  of them does .  It's their defense mechanism . 
Thing is everyone knows about Cabir's sexuality , it's an out and out truth . So to force him to take a cover under fake marriage is doing him a great disservice and probably why the show cannot go the fashion way. 
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't want this marriage track to even start...if he gives in to his mom at this point it wouldnot make sense at all... and they would e advocating succumbing to social pressure ...Cabir worked so hard to convince rag have that they should not fear society and now to show him even in a fake marriage would nullify the effect of the gay track
Cabir s mom has to understand ... And she would...given her character sketch...just that now she is not ready to accept this blow by life...

Navya and her mom can go back to whatever they came from...
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Flame.Of.Rose

Argh. Medha broo. Hang in there, don't go away. Imma come here after taking bath and we will discuss whole sorcery happening.

I will wait for you bae, missed ya loads *hugs*
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I heard the CaVya marriage wont happen...not sure.
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So I thought long and hard about it, even had a convo with my amazing queer prof
and we think that even IF they show this 'fake marriage' the fact that they will troll it makes it a) a satire about cases which actually happen like this. b) talks about cases which happen with FULL knowledge as to the sexual preferences of both partners, and is basically something of a convenience..it's called queering the institution of marriage from within.

My serious issue is with the fact that IF they AT ALL show Cabir 'becoming' straight or having any kind of NON-PLATONIC feelings for navya

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: geet.a

So I thought long and hard about it, even had a convo with my amazing queer prof

and we think that even IF they show this 'fake marriage' the fact that they will troll it makes it a) a satire about cases which actually happen like this. b) talks about cases which happen with FULL knowledge as to the sexual preferences of both partners, and is basically something of a convenience..it's called queering the institution of marriage from within.

My serious issue is with the fact that IF they AT ALL show Cabir 'becoming' straight or having any kind of NON-PLATONIC feelings for navya

This. If a marriage happens I want them to show Cabir and Navya unhappy, like really unhappy!
VshitsDISHOOM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
iam positive about cavya marriege not happening because they can't show cabir navya with a child if they want to show that then what about college life???what about youth and their problems they were going to show??
they are just creating drama and i bet this drama is gona blow on their own faces..
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
See, I am open to anything and everything.Open marriage? Fine and dandy! But here Navya as always for some reason is holding the truth till the last day to tell her mom. Just like she couldn't tell her mom about the child. A guy who has faced everything from hate crime, messy break up, built of dad beating his mom, homelessness, no support from parents, looking for jobs to pay his bills and rent a house to at least try and start his life from scratch -- basically someone who refuses to be ashamed of who he is and is not ready to hide. This guy being forced into a marriage because pressure from adults? why? Navy holds marriage as something sacred and thought sex meant she was Harshad's wife. A fake marriage to keep Cabir's mom happy? A woman who is so hell bent on showing that her son is not sick, is completely normal. Um, No! This goes against everything Cabir has fought for. Navy should have been considering abortion instead of waiting for her baby and then deal with the problems that comes with it. Heck, Harshad and Aliya show old be more involved in this mess instead of Cabir.