Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 32

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: MKrayZee

So a serious question, for the sake of discussion only, AND THIS IS IN NO WAY MY OPINION: If Cabir and Navya were to get married, would it be so bad? How about if they had an open marriage where they understood each other's POV and sexual preferences and supported each other and only got married because society is not yet ready to accept a gay couple living together (which is a reality EVEN TODAY)?

like the fashion couple? ??
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MKrayZee

So a serious question, for the sake of discussion only, AND THIS IS IN NO WAY MY OPINION: If Cabir and Navya were to get married, would it be so bad? How about if they had an open marriage where they understood each other's POV and sexual preferences and supported each other and only got married because society is not yet ready to accept a gay couple living together (which is a reality EVEN TODAY)?

I dont like it Zee for the simple reason, I know of people who have been married to gay guys without realising they are gay and in our society, its not just the gay guy who is the victim but also the woman who is divorced. A woman married to a gay guy, will never have fulfillment if she stays in the marriage, the guy will not have sex, she cannot have children unless she has an extra-marital affair and in the long run what kind of marriage is this? As for getting divorced, a divorced woman is still stigmatised in society, so I don't particularly like it.
filter.coffee thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

Coz people only talked PaNi on the AT yesterday and this is a MaNan AT.πŸ˜†

yeah even i was getting confused whether its a manan AT or pani AT πŸ˜†
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Kray - Because open marriage thing goes against to whatever Cabir believed in, he is not cornered as of yet. He has a job, his own life . Thing is there is no need for him to be Navya's husband . Their shaadi is not legal in India. It's an easy escape for Navya who runs away from reality. what happens when they both fall in love with different people at some point, will they divorce then? Won't that shatter their moms then? So why enter an an arrangement to placate their moms who till this point didn't influence the choices.
Cabir didn't budge even when he saw the beatings his mom received from his father but he is expected to melt for Navya who is trying to hide things from her mom. No sense at all.

What is wrong with Navya being a single mom, if she intends to keep the child. Right now it looks like she needs a husband to fund her life. 

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: filter.coffee

no its not about the rumour.its just i don't trust p2.that's all.and i was just reading the posts.i read that post after i commented.

i think the admin would understand and if i've done something wrong she'd tell me 😊

People are people.. they like to create drama...so there news keep popping up and as usual it will die down...

As far as the instruction from Admin.. i didnt direct it to u.. It was for anyone who was thinking of making a post here regarding that topic...
VshitsDISHOOM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: filter.coffee

no its not about the rumour.its just i don't trust p2.that's all.and i was just reading the posts.i read that post after i commented.

i think the admin would understand and if i've done something wrong she'd tell me 😊

about TRUST thing im with u... and i thing we should stop now admin will kick me outπŸ˜†and no one will stop her bcz i don't have frnds hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†no one know me.and now im ssshhhπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
filter.coffee thumbnail
Originally posted by: diva82

We should focus more on MaNan. Because technically we shouldn't really be discussing actors personal life here. I know I have been guilty but ultimately we should be focusing back on the storyline. Otherwise it doesn't become a MaNan At.
Hope you understand. 😊

😊

i don't even ship pani πŸ˜›
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rez...you be my star and give update ? 
Might miss ...stuck at client site
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday...

Adhi - Hi😳*cue send me chocolates*

MEDHAAA OH MY GOD MEDHA YOU'RE BACK?😲*missed you so much*

<font color="#ff0000">GUYS, I'm asserting my authority, AND THERE WILL BE NO TALKS OF PARTH QUITTING WHATEVER ON THE AT OKAY? HE'S NOT QUITTING AND IT WILL NOT BE DISCUSSED HERE! PERIOD. IF YOU DO, I'LL MIND IT :|</font>

Missed you too bae! *Hugs*
Yeah.Let's not talk about Party at all XD

He is not leaving till I SEE him doing bit.
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@rez lolol sorry dear It's just you asked, πŸ˜† so I gave the explanation.

Anyway, I WANT TO SEE MANIK OPENING NANDINI'S HAIR TODAY!! πŸ˜†