Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 31

filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: AnomanderRake

No PaNi talks

ermm why πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I bet Manik will open Nandini's hair today.
VshitsDISHOOM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: diva82

I bet Manik will open Nandini's hair today.

i was thinking the same
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So a serious question, for the sake of discussion only, AND THIS IS IN NO WAY MY OPINION: If Cabir and Navya were to get married, would it be so bad? How about if they had an open marriage where they understood each other's POV and sexual preferences and supported each other and only got married because society is not yet ready to accept a gay couple living together (which is a reality EVEN TODAY)?
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There are enough media houses camping on the sets of ky2 from the looks of it...
So if anyone was quitting they would be the first to report...not some fan club...

He is not quitting ...he wrote new journey or some nonsense like that due to which the fans went into an overdrive...new journey could simply be dance lessons right...

Relax and enjoy the off screens posted by telly...they are just digging their grave deeper and deeper...two consecutive days of offscreen shots n tomorrow if they do not post ...they are dead meatπŸ˜†
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@MS - Long time. Hope the exams went well. πŸ€—
Don't worry the show won't make Cabir Bi or whatever. But we cannot stop some fans from thinking about it. I hate Momma drama, Cabir's mom still is understandable, but Navya's is plain annoying. They need to wrap it up and close the lid.

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: filter.coffee

ermm why πŸ˜•

Coz people only talked PaNi on the AT yesterday and this is a MaNan AT.πŸ˜†
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: filter.coffee

ermm why πŸ˜•

We should focus more on MaNan. Because technically we shouldn't really be discussing actors personal life here. I know I have been guilty but ultimately we should be focusing back on the storyline. Otherwise it doesn't become a MaNan At.
Hope you understand. 😊
filter.coffee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

hey yaar... chill ...People are trying to instigate fans AGAIN .. also AT admins have clearly said not to discuss this quitting topic here again

no its not about the rumour.its just i don't trust p2.that's all.and i was just reading the posts.i read that post after i commented.

i think the admin would understand and if i've done something wrong she'd tell me 😊
filter.coffee thumbnail

Some days he thinks so. Other days he doesnt.πŸ˜†

But so sweet of you Rez😳

i said what i felt 😊