|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 29

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

white_beauty thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
they should really focus back to the fact that cabir is gay! stop this cavya marriage thing ASAP.
people seem to be forgetting the gay angle and happily shipping cavya and what not๐Ÿ˜•
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Adhi - Hi๐Ÿ˜ณ *cue send me chocolates* 

MEDHAAA OH MY GOD MEDHA YOU'RE BACK?๐Ÿ˜ฒ *missed you so much*

GUYS, I'm asserting my authority, AND THERE WILL BE NO TALKS OF PARTH QUITTING WHATEVER ON THE AT OKAY? HE'S NOT QUITTING AND IT WILL NOT BE DISCUSSED HERE! PERIOD. IF YOU DO, I'LL MIND IT :| 
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: white_beauty

they should really focus back to the fact that cabir is gay! stop this cavya marriage thing ASAP.

people seem to be forgetting the gay angle and happily shipping cavya and what not๐Ÿ˜•

Yes please...
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Medha.S

Yo lady, very nice to meet you. I am Medha. I have been around since the first AT, Doc is my mom, Genie is my step-mom, Ruby is my bro. What can I call you?

Oh god, I have no patience for people on the forum -- that have become even more insane and Batshit illogical than they used to be, and I do not know why I though it could get any bad! ๐Ÿฅฑ

I know all that. Ru is my soulsis and she misses you like crazy, Jaggs aka MKB is my soulmate, Adhi loves me and Sexpot/Doc and I are having a wild fling and only Genie calls me Kray. 

You may call me Zee ๐Ÿ˜Š

The level of crazy on this forum is increasing as the storyline takes a nosedive. 
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And we complain about too much drama onscreen when not a week goes by without any offscreen drama...
Was just thinking what a nice quiet weekend with all fandom happy...and bam ...parth dances or buttfreezes or whatever you call that limb movement ...into more rumours...

Adhi good to know your married...the husband at home almost convinced me I am the only married nut head watching this show.

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I want the show to support the LGBT community and not make a mockery out of them... I know gay/lesbian people go through family pressure to get married so that thy will be "cured"  but can the show be differnet and show cabir putting his foot down and say no to this CavYa marriage crap... and wth happened to cabir. he is not a pity party person...
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Souma.N

And we complain about too much drama onscreen when not a week goes by without any offscreen drama...

Was just thinking what a nice quiet weekend with all fandom happy...and bam ...parth dances or buttfreezes or whatever you call that limb movement ...into more rumours...

Adhi good to know your married...the husband at home almost convinced me I am the only married nut head watching this show.

Lots of married folks here, Doc, Saru, MKB
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

Is dumbness contagious?๐Ÿ˜†

Apparently ๐Ÿ˜†
VshitsDISHOOM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
editEdited by loveparudZAYA - 9 years ago
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveparudZAYA

i hope he is not starting his drama again๐Ÿ˜กi don't trust him anymore ...

sadly this^^^ i don't trust him either