Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 24

Srujana7.MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
NEED MORE OF THIS PLEASE!!!!! 

Edited by Srujana7.MaNan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Noors - I know, right? Like that should not happen, not at all 😳 My ovaries shall forever be dormant so where the hell these feels came from? 😳
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
morning hugs and kisses to all of u!
nymphadoratonks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wotcher people!
 Geet di ðŸ¤—

Edited by nymphadoratonks - 8 years ago
fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ermm. Hiii ..i loved the title lel..😆
white_beauty thumbnail
hello everyone😳
navya said she is 3 months pregnant. so till what month is it safe for one to go for abortion?

please they should stop with this cavya  marriage track. its not funny! the mothers are plain irritating and the whole fake marriage thing is stupid mocking and well irritating! its like making a mockery out of something so serious.what irritates me more is there actually are people who think cabir will become straight😡 theyt handled this track so nicely in the past dont throw in down the drains now! cabir is not even legal to get married
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: white_beauty

hello everyone😳

navya said she is 3 months pregnant. so till what month is it safe for one to go for abortion?

please they should stop with this cavya  marriage track. its not funny! the mothers are plain irritating and the whole fake marriage thing is stupid mocking and well irritating! its like making a mockery out of something so serious.what irritates me more is there actually are people who think cabir will become straight😡 theyt handled this track so nicely in the past dont throw in down the drains now! cabir is not even legal to get married

exactly no cavya marriage track pls..not even for fun..shoo away the mothers pls..so annoying...and yes cabir is not even 21...kuch bhi...🥱
white_beauty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nneeiill

exactly no cavya marriage track pls..not even for fun..shoo away the mothers pls..so annoying...and yes cabir is not even 21...kuch bhi...🥱

i know right! these mothers need to be away far away! all they need to do is talk in front of there moms specially naveli and problem is going to be solved. please just let them speak up and get done with this random marriage track already!
fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: loquacious_me

Look whose here🤣

Screw you ..no ones around ðŸ˜•
-Loq- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: fan145

Screw you ..no ones around ðŸ˜•

EXACTLY...