|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

Rez she was asked if PaNi were not normal and she said not true, they do masti together with others. You should know I dont ship PaNi unless...😆not saying they are dating but...

right!of course not!

only this "
not saying they are dating but.."

You're drenched in pani!we all can see that!

ESHHTOP LYING
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MKrayZee

I have no doubt that PaNi are friends. The awkwardness is only because Parth is an introvert and cannot handle media.

this! honestly, this is the closest thing to the truth I've heard so far, it's parth's introvert personality that makes him very socially anxious that makes it look as though PaNi aren't friends, but i bet off screen it is a different story. You can't shoot with someone 24x7 and not be somewhat friends, or acquaintances? 
rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheFaerieQueen

Ek short ki keemat tum kya jaano Parth Babu...😆😆

Saaru powerful indeed. EK PIECE SHORT dekhke hum MPS waalon ki feels waapis aane lagi🤣 AdiBro ki dormant ovaries have started reacting matlab HOW man
🤣
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

this! honestly, this is the closest thing to the truth I've heard so far, it's parth's introvert personality that makes him very socially anxious that makes it look as though PaNi aren't friends, but i bet off screen it is a different story. You can't shoot with someone 24x7 and not be somewhat friends, or acquaintances?

Eactly. I mean, I heard certain BW actors took 10 hours to get even small percent of chemistry and comfort. If Parth and Niti were awkward we would not have even 1 percent of their chemistry onscreen, let alone 1000%
DreamCatcher.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

the word you're looking for is OPTIMIST ðŸ¤£

They are Hell OPTIMIST 🤣

They give so damn Pheelz which makes u also ship along with them🤣

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This girl and her friends went on sets, so either we can say this girl is lying ðŸ˜† or choose to believe they are awkward and just are comfortable kissing each other and not talking
-MKB- thumbnail
They should walk in the right PARTH now ðŸ˜†
-Cherry- thumbnail
Originally posted by: diva82

Eactly. I mean, I heard certain BW actors took 10 hours to get even small percent of chemistry and comfort. If Parth and Niti were awkward we would not have even 1 percent of their chemistry onscreen, let alone 1000%

well said div. The off screen relationship does effect what is portrayed on screen, and for Parth and Niti to be okay with doing the scenes that they do, they can't just be 'professional' and do that, because whether they believe it or not, a lot of trust and respect and comfortability is required to do the scenes that they do. 
-Cherry- thumbnail
Feel free to use :P (PaNi ke kushi mein😆)