India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

My thoughts on episode 201

stephie34 Goldie
stephie34
stephie34

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
This episode was awesome...we had so much fun moments between Sid and the Patel family that had me laughing hard...it really is wonderful just sitting there thinking what Sid will say or do next and every time we see this show it always leaves us wanting more...

Simran finally is getting what she deserves, she screwed her entire family happiness when she asked Sid to divorce Roshni just so that Kritika can be at peace and now everyone is having a go at her, first was Raj then Beeji and now Sid...Just watching how he was treating her was such a treat and the way he told her to concentrate on keeping her daughter Kritika happy and he will deal with his life...Her face looking show was a wonderful way to start my weekend...

Shiv is a whole another fun point that has been added to an already awesome show...I laughed the entire time when we saw each one of his scenes whether it be with DD, Kesar or Sid...he was funny, and I'm loving the name he gave to DD Dictator Devi...

Poor Kesar...he always getting tricked into Sid schemes and is the unknowing accomplice of Sid and his plans...his facial expressions on most scenes are to die watching and the way he always ends up in the mess just keeps us laughing...

Sid arriving at the Patel house uninvited to the party which both DD and Roshni pointed out , then he got to stay because he tricked Kesar into letting out Shiv...now that is what you call a true mastermind...Seriously Sid is the best hero I have ever seened in any series thus far...

SidNi interaction was awesome as always...Sid became stalker and Roshni pointed it out, love how she took full advantage of him being at the party and started her seducing game once more but walking pass and staring at him...His expressions was the best he really cannot control himself when she is looking hot...and what a wonderful gentleman he turned when he saw his lady waldrobe malfunction...Hot and sexy dancing SidNi st their best with the spicy chemistry that we all know and love...Nia and Ravi nailed it once more...and then the almost kiss with the zip of the dress...fantastic...

Awesome episode as always and it deserves...

Edited by stephie34 - 09 May 2015 at 12:22pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Srivani06pree8714raju_skytomandjerry16madhuhariniskinnypalYD.AH

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
awesome review 
Srivani06 Senior Member
Srivani06
Srivani06

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
love kesar and sid scene omg it was hilarious ROFL
Uff Sid EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Fantastic take on the episode...!! Why r u publishing one day late nowadays?? :-(
ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
I could not agree more with you steph...this episode was the best end to the weekend and can't wait for monday...even the sbs episode made me crave for more jamai Raja..
madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
awesome post asusual my frndSmile
the reactions u chosen for the post r very very apt for the epiBig smile
Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Awesome review! Simaran is getting what she deserved long time ago Angry.  Now days our Sid is back with his witty charms. LOL Falling in love with his expressions and moves everyday. Wink Loved this weeks episode.
stephie34 Goldie
stephie34
stephie34

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skinnypal

Fantastic take on the episode...!! Why r u publishing one day late nowadays?? :-(

because I'm using a phone to do it now and something's it annoys me because half the things i type.gets mixed up so i wait to go to work and use my computer...not to worry though i am changing phones soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skinnypal

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top