Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
21 [80.77%]
5 [19.23%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
I was also shocked to see these stars judged for going to his side. True friends will always be by their friends side if they truly love them, the times when u are down and out is when a person truly knows who their friends are. whether u in trouble or lost some1 a kind gesture of total care connects people together. Salman has been 1 star who has always been vocal and supportive of mosts of the young talent in the business and most of them have known him from the time they have been kids so they are obviously connected to him be it shraddha or varun or even siddhart. Its truly not surprising at all that they came out to support him and showed unity with him. And as for the crazy fanatics really they went over board no need to behave like that to defend. For me I prefer to be alone bt if my friends came like that to see me it would make me happy and it wnt be a problem.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OJ6.0_Darling_MainePyaarKiya

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

Originally posted by Atomicbomb

What I don't understand is  why he can't do the time?
He is already made his wealth
Healthy
5 years is not that long. 
He can still have family/friends visit
Since he is a celebrity he most likely will be imprisoned away from the general prison population.
He's not married, no kids.
If he behaves he may be released early on good behavior bond. 

For all we know he can use his 'being human' charity to help reform criminals inside.

If he is worried about his reputation it has already been damaged for 13 years. 

Even I don't understand why he didn't serve his time back in the day, when he wasn't even so big of a deal. Today, honestly, there are a plenty of lives dependant on Salman. A lot of lives are dependant on him today, the commitments he has done with the showbiz are very important because hundreds of workers related to his projects will only get paid, and earn their bread and butter if Salman is present. 

Now, I hope Salman doesn't sign Sultan and Shuddhi or any new ventures because by doing so he is making people dependant on him which is not right. 

He has already signed Sultan, Shuddhi, and NEME 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MainePyaarKiya

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
There are two things here...
1. If I am doing bad deeds...like beating up people, killing animals, driving drunk without a license and killing and hurting people, running away from there without helping the injured, harassing my body guard to a point that he is shunned by his own family and colleagues because I am rich and powerful and yes I can scare people away, lying to the courts, deliberately asking my driver to lie for me...even after that I would want MY FAMILY and MY FRIENDS to support me...because it will make me feel better...that is a given for any normal human being...

2. Should I feel bad if an outsider judges my family and friends...maybe yes..because my family/friends are supporting me over and over again even though I am committing a series of bad deeds...but are the outsiders justified in judging my family and friends for keeping on supporting me even though I go on and on with my bad deeds ...absolutely yes...because chances are given once , twice, thrice...but they do not go on for ever and ever...and if my near and dear ones are supporting me on and on despite me showing no remorse or accepting my mistakes...then HELL YEAH an outsider is free to judge them...

So the answer to ur question is YES...because I am selfish to keep on doing what I am doing and yet want my family/friends on my side...

but is an outsider is justified in judging my family/friends...YES to that too.. 

Pocket

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
They knew their reasons don't make sense, but they prefer to ignore as bashing is more important for their hate at the moment. LOL

-PinaColada-

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

There are two things here...
1. If I am doing bad deeds...like beating up people, killing animals, driving drunk without a license and killing and hurting people, running away from there without helping the injured, harassing my body guard to a point that he is shunned by his own family and colleagues because I am rich and powerful and yes I can scare people away, lying to the courts, deliberately asking my driver to lie for me...even after that I would want MY FAMILY and MY FRIENDS to support me...because it will make me feel better...that is a given for any normal human being...

2. Should I feel bad if an outsider judges my family and friends...maybe yes..because my family/friends are supporting me over and over again even though I am committing a series of bad deeds...but are the outsiders justified in judging my family and friends for keeping on supporting me even though I go on and on with my bad deeds ...absolutely yes...because chances are given once , twice, thrice...but they do not go on for ever and ever...and if my near and dear ones are supporting me on and on despite me showing no remorse or accepting my mistakes...then HELL YEAH an outsider is free to judge them...

So the answer to ur question is YES...because I am selfish to keep on doing what I am doing and yet want my family/friends on my side...

but is an outsider is justified in judging my family/friends...YES to that too.. 

OMG! You are back! Shocked 
I was missing you. Was just remembering you yesterday  Good to see you back! Big smileHug

P.S His fans do accept his mistakes, so their you go, and I am sure his family and friends do as well. That means the outsiders have no right to judge us or his family, etc. Outsiders are just using that as excuse to Mock. They are not mocking and judging us because we dont accept his mistakes. They know we do. Inetead, they are bashing us for still bring his fans and watching his movies. They expect us to hate him and boycott his movies even though they will never do the same considering they call all those actors, who visit him or being nice or supportive to him, as criminals as well. Let them boycott most all these actors' movies before lecturing others. 

Edited by _Darling_ - 09 May 2015 at 3:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-PinaColada-MainePyaarKiyablue-ice.

MainePyaarKiya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

blue-ice.

LoveProfusion IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

blue-ice.

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Hi DarlingHug.

Where had you been? I thought you will never come after being away for so long! 

Go to top