21 [80.77%]
5 [19.23%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Unicorn67 IF-Sizzlerz
Unicorn67
Unicorn67

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deathstroke

Like i said b4 if he is your friend/relative or fav actor u are bound to feel bad . U cant generalize every1 just cos of ppl like Abhijeet .

Ppl like Abhijeet should be also put behind the bars...I still don't believe his tweets! :/

Edited by -WhatSoEver- - 09 May 2015 at 1:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MainePyaarKiya

Hermione.. IF-Rockerz
Hermione..
Hermione..

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Keeping aside the argument whether Salman is guilty or not, the problem here is too much noise and insensitive comments made by the chamchas have turned the situation worse. How do we know who is close friend and who is not? Awaz Khan is being potrayed as close friend of Salman in tv channel. How do I know he is random X,Y,Z? Also I think any random person can not have access to galaxy. Also not only Abhijeet there are many industry people who said pedestrians should not be allowed to sleep in footpath, or hell with the judgement or he doesn't "deserve" etc. Generally in such cases people disappears fast but Salman being bigwig everyone is looking for an opportunity to suck up to him and making it more pathetic for us. Common people is getting a vibe that these guys wants to take an advantage of being a celebrity and wants to get away from the punishment (which applies to Salman Khan as well) and that's why there's so much solidarity.

Edited by hermione82 - 09 May 2015 at 1:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsAkyurekMainePyaarKiya

2RsFan IF-Stunnerz
2RsFan
2RsFan

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermione82

Keeping aside the argument whether Salman is guilty or not, the problem here is too much noise and insensitive comments made by the chamchas have turned the situation worse.

I wonder why they bring long forgotten flop ppl like Rahul Roy ,Sameer Somi,Feroz khan etc to represent BW in debates/panelsLOL Why not go for a bigger/popular celeb?

Edited by Deathstroke - 09 May 2015 at 1:39pm
sochona IF-Dazzler
sochona
sochona

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
its ok dear.its easier to see the flaws in someone you hate to make yourself feel better about your own flaws.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MainePyaarKiya

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
That the opinion of haters matters so much to you that it hints at a guilty conscience.

JhakaasAccioMR.KooL

MrsAkyurek IF-Dazzler
MrsAkyurek
MrsAkyurek

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
I for one, am not a rabid hater nor a well wisher of SK. Agree, the extreme haters have crossed the line and so have the unconditional lovers. When you are going through a bad phase in life, it's but natural to expect one's support system viz., family and friends to see it through with you. I don't even judge his fraternity friends who have paid a visit to his residence, fake or real, I couldn't care less. But I just can not get myself to empathize with a person like Salman who's been arm twisting the Indian Judiciary system since 2002. His philanthropy work post the incident shouldn't even be used as his defense by his fans/lawyers. It's immaterial. Even if the Dalai Lama rammed his car in an inebriated state and killed a bystander (in a hypothetical situation), he should be put behind the bars. It's as simple as that. 
Some comments left by some imbeciles are literally puke worthy, like how the poor deserve to suffer because they are lazy. Some people need an instant crash course on Ethics 101 and Economics 101. You seem to be one of the sensible fans of SK, and hence I decided to rant under your thread. Sorry for the incoherence for I just woke up and am in dire need of some caffeine.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PocketJhakaasAcciodesigal90

JhakaasAccio IF-Sizzlerz
JhakaasAccio
JhakaasAccio

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
And I think I'd be the odd one out here but I choose the second option. I'd be so much full of guilt that I don't think I would crave anybody's company at that point of time.

And now on the below Salman point- Salman has not confessed yet , they are supporting him even after knowing he is lying all along & throwing his innocent driver under the bus. If ANY OF THEM was a true friend to him they'd have the guts to say to his face that he is doing wrong & make him surrender. If my best friend is lying to save his ass & somebody else is taking his blame I don't think I would be able to support him.

I'm so annoyed by HATERS HATERS words used every where- we give our opinions that are plain true facts which Salman fans have no replies too & just get labelled as 'don't show your hatred' so from now on saying the truth classifies someone as haters?

Judging doesn't always mean bad- you people see an actor onscreen and offscreen and think he has the biggest heart ever & best person ever! Do you know him personally? How can you sit behind the Internet and judged Salman of Having a heart of gold o.O

Edited by MaybeSomeday - 09 May 2015 at 2:17pm

PocketMrsAkyurek

MainePyaarKiya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top