Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
21 [80.77%]
5 [19.23%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

2RsFan IF-Stunnerz
2RsFan
2RsFan

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Like i said  b4 if he is your friend/relative or fav actor u are bound to feel bad . U cant generalize every1 just cos of ppl like Abhijeet .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vaishvi--PinaColada-MainePyaarKiya

..FallAndFly.. IF-Rockerz
..FallAndFly..
..FallAndFly..

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Friends And Fans Supporting him is OK...but didn't you see some Of his Friends calling that Poor people "Kutte" and then blaming them for sleeping in the Footpath...even some fans said those people didn't deserve any pity becuz they are lazy people who can't make a Home for themselves.

i was astonished and Ashamed to see Those Comments!!
I appreciate Alia and some Other people's tweet when they supported Salman and expressed their Grief.
But those ignorant ppl have no idea what kind of idiots they were and They have to know that,thus all those twitter fights and Wars in this Forum..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsapallavi25

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..FallAndFly..

Friends And Fans Supporting him is OK...but didn't you see some Of his Friends calling that Poor people "Kutte" and then blaming them for sleeping in the Footpath...even some fans said those people didn't deserve any pity becuz they are lazy people who can't make a Home for themselves.

i was astonished and Ashamed to see Those Comments!!
I appreciate Alia and some Other people's tweet when they supported Salman and expressed their Grief.
But those ignorant ppl have no idea what kind of idiots they were and They have to know that,thus all those twitter fights and Wars in this Forum..

People like Abhijeet and Farah would do anything to get 10 minutes of fame. They are not restricted to Salman. If tomorrow someone fires three bullets at a random guy and the news breaks mainstream; except them to say the same thing.

Edited by -Arsal- - 09 May 2015 at 12:45pm

desigal902RsFanMainePyaarKiya

2RsFan IF-Stunnerz
2RsFan
2RsFan

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
.[/QUOTE]

People like Abhijeet and Farah would do anything to get 10 minutes of fame. They are not restricted to Salman. If tomorrow someone fires three bullets at a random guy and the news breaks mainstream; except them to say the same thing.
[/QUOTE]
None of them even visited Salman LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MainePyaarKiya

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
if i were a good honest friend of salman, i would ask him to seek some help. like going and seeing a counselor  etc. get some therapy mann..

accept that you have made a mistake and be brave to face the consequences.
if this kind of support is coming from any of his friends and family...i salute them.

one more thing i wanna say..

salman was drunk when he rammed his suv over ppl. 
seriously...forgiven. he was impaired...it happened mann so be it.

but its the aftermath ...when nashe utharne ke baad kya kiya.

lie, lie, lie, make sure the honest witness is not seen in court ghar..finish off this ravinder.

the lying continues for good 13yrs...and imagine for his freedom he almost crucified another innocent, his driver. his wife going on and saying he is proud of his hubby. 

all this he is doing in hosh meh.

chalo he is still a  good human being for his friends.

ps..only one i feel today is for his mum. thats all.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsagrumpydwarfMrsAkyurekPiyatrixanitaraniKhilonaaangrybreadpallavi25

Hermione.. IF-Rockerz
Hermione..
Hermione..

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
To be very honest, I want very close friends and family around me in my difficult days
But I dont want my collegues, chamchas or any random X, Y, Z person(who suck up to me)
If I know I have done something wrong and everyone is blaming me then I quietly like to sit together with my parents or brother or 2-3 very close friends who supports me unconditionally but makes me realize my fault and makes me feel sorry about it.

PocketAnnaElsapallavi25

MainePyaarKiya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

J-SK-Vaishvi-

IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Honest opinion I want my family and very close friends around me.  Of course I would.  But if I have done wrong then my friends would have to accept that they will get raised eyebrows for supporting me. It's human nature.  If a close friends of mine was in this predicament of course I would support him or her provided they admitted their mistake. If a close friend of mine denied any wrong doing when all evidence pointed to their guilt, and on top of that stood there and watched someone else take the blame for their crime and faced jail time for something they did, then I would seriously reevaluate my friendship with them.

And since when are Shraddha, Ashmit Patel, and Kareena Kapoor a close friend of Salman's? Honestly I don't think most of the people that visited his house really consider themselves close friends of Salman. I think this is some misguided sense of fraternity solidarity, obligatory show of "United Brotherhood of Bollywood."

And for the record, this is not an isolated incident in Salam's past.  It's not like he was a saint before the hit and run and continued to be a saint after. There is a history of other behavioral and even criminal activities.  So his so called "friends" are not just supporting him over one "mistake" they are turning a blind eye to everything he's done.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PocketAnnaElsaMrsAkyurekHermione..JhakaasAccioMallika-E-Bhais

Go to top