Originally posted by: blue-ice

Hi Darling🤗.

🤗

OMG!!!!!  You are back sexy.  
Edited by ShantiAshtangi - 8 years ago
Posted: 8 years ago

Hi Darling🤗.

Where had you been? I thought you will never come after being away for so long! 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Darling_

Where had you been? I thought you will never come after being away for so long! 

I have been a little busy...not going to post on the forum as much now...I am on twitter though..its easier there ...u post the tweet and then are done with it...no long debates😆...just got fed up of all the non-ending debates here.😆

@ Gaurav🤗
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
I have no problem with family members supporting him as long as they showed empathy towards the victim and admitted that he had made a mistake. Much like I saw a good percentage of his fans do here. Many people didn't even mention the victim's turmoil or pain. Some like Vishal the music composer even said the conviction was wrong as other people get away so should he?? I find that a lame argument. 

I have been a little busy...not going to post on the forum as much now...I am on twitter though..its easier there ...u post the tweet and then are done with it...no long debates😆...just got fed up of all the non-ending debates here.😆

@ Gaurav🤗

😭  This forum was so boring without you.  I am very happy you are back.  ðŸ˜ƒ
🤗🤗
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

OMG! You are back!😲
I was missing you. Was just remembering you yesterday Good to see you back!😃🤗

P.S His fans do accept his mistakes, so their you go, and I am sure his family and friends do as well. That means the outsiders have no right to judge us or his family, etc. Outsiders are just using that as excuse to Mock. They are not mocking and judging us because we dont accept his mistakes. They know we do. Inetead, they are bashing us for still bring his fans and watching his movies. They expect us to hate him and boycott his movies even though they will never do the same considering they call all those actors, who visit him or being nice or supportive to him, as criminals as well. Let them boycott most all these actors' movies before lecturing others.

Let's say we have seen the good and bad side of him, and he has done so many good things also doesn't mean you can what he did as a spoil brat if he was the same salman I would never be his fan I started disliking him for some yrs Untill I watched tere naam and start liking him and tried to see positive things in him, but still doesn't mean he should get away with the crime he did but deep down we all wish good for him either he will be out or in jail, as far I saw he is change man now, and after seeing apke adalat last year I started liking him even more... But I don't k ow why so much hate and mocking anything direct relate to Salman be it his fans, supporters, family and freinds thats the only thing disgust me they way people ppl over reacting its like a he is a ghor paap in this world and should be hang right now!

The only people should get hate is the fanatic, lunatic, blind fans and blind haters because they all are in same level!
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

P.S His fans do accept his mistakes, so their you go, and I am sure his family and friends do as well. That means the outsiders have no right to judge us or his family, etc. Outsiders are just using that as excuse to Mock. They are not mocking and judging us because we dont accept his mistakes. They know we do. Inetead, they are bashing us for still bring his fans and watching his movies. They expect us to hate him and boycott his movies even though they will never do the same considering they call all those actors, who visit him or being nice or supportive to him, as criminals as well. Let them boycott most all these actors' movies before lecturing others. 

Yup...I am utterly disappointed in Shahrukh...😆...

See the thing is that we are all humans...it is because of love that family/friends/fans are not able to let him go despite realizing that he has committed so many mistakes..one after the other...then the people who are looking from outside ...they are humans too...right...u cannot expect them to see people fawning over Salman despite his repeated mistakes and not to judge him or his supporters...loving and judging are all integral parts of human nature...no one is unjustified here...people whether they are supporters and non supporters are just behaving like normal humans thats all...

@ Gaurav🤗

Yeah, twitter is much easier, but i have boycotted all social media sites because of privacy issues. I am on forum like these as their isn't much privacy invasion issue. 
Thank you for voting guys,

I have my answer . Phew, it worried me . 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Great post Mrs. Khan

Of course 1st option
No one wld wanna be alone in their times of needs..
If I'm going through a hard time, I wld love whoever sticks with me the most... That's how you know who's real and who's care is fake..

Not only this.
Another truth that everyone likes to turn blind eye is..
What Salman doing is just being human..
He's running from jail, and he's not doing it illegally..like he's not running literally.
while its wrong...what most of us forget is that anyone wld do the same, if it was you or me, or others here.
Anyone wld try their best to avoid jail time, all of us wld do anything to stay outside... That doesn't make us monsters, it doesn't mean that we don't care about what happened and the misery we may have caused others..like everyone here says
They say what Salman did or doing is inhuman...when the truth is it's very human, none of us wld actually turn theirselves in had it been us.

Something else humans are exports is judging.
When you are not in the situation yourself na, you'd say anything..you won't hesitate to judge people.Edited by BeinCumberbitch - 8 years ago