Poll

Honest Opinion, read post

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
That the opinion of haters matters so much to you that it hints at a guilty conscience.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I for one, am not a rabid hater nor a well wisher of SK. Agree, the extreme haters have crossed the line and so have the unconditional lovers. When you are going through a bad phase in life, it's but natural to expect one's support system viz., family and friends to see it through with you. I don't even judge his fraternity friends who have paid a visit to his residence, fake or real, I couldn't care less. But I just can not get myself to empathize with a person like Salman who's been arm twisting the Indian Judiciary system since 2002. His philanthropy work post the incident shouldn't even be used as his defense by his fans/lawyers. It's immaterial. Even if the Dalai Lama rammed his car in an inebriated state and killed a bystander (in a hypothetical situation), he should be put behind the bars. It's as simple as that. 
Some comments left by some imbeciles are literally puke worthy, like how the poor deserve to suffer because they are lazy. Some people need an instant crash course on Ethics 101 and Economics 101. You seem to be one of the sensible fans of SK, and hence I decided to rant under your thread. Sorry for the incoherence for I just woke up and am in dire need of some caffeine.
JhakaasAccio thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And I think I'd be the odd one out here but I choose the second option. I'd be so much full of guilt that I don't think I would crave anybody's company at that point of time.

And now on the below Salman point- Salman has not confessed yet , they are supporting him even after knowing he is lying all along & throwing his innocent driver under the bus. If ANY OF THEM was a true friend to him they'd have the guts to say to his face that he is doing wrong & make him surrender. If my best friend is lying to save his ass & somebody else is taking his blame I don't think I would be able to support him.

I'm so annoyed by HATERS HATERS words used every where- we give our opinions that are plain true facts which Salman fans have no replies too & just get labelled as 'don't show your hatred' so from now on saying the truth classifies someone as haters?

Judging doesn't always mean bad- you people see an actor onscreen and offscreen and think he has the biggest heart ever & best person ever! Do you know him personally? How can you sit behind the Internet and judged Salman of Having a heart of gold o.OEdited by MaybeSomeday - 8 years ago
2nd one is Maybesomeday, who is the 1st one? 
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I was also shocked to see these stars judged for going to his side. True friends will always be by their friends side if they truly love them, the times when u are down and out is when a person truly knows who their friends are. whether u in trouble or lost some1 a kind gesture of total care connects people together. Salman has been 1 star who has always been vocal and supportive of mosts of the young talent in the business and most of them have known him from the time they have been kids so they are obviously connected to him be it shraddha or varun or even siddhart. Its truly not surprising at all that they came out to support him and showed unity with him. And as for the crazy fanatics really they went over board no need to behave like that to defend. For me I prefer to be alone bt if my friends came like that to see me it would make me happy and it wnt be a problem.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

Even I don't understand why he didn't serve his time back in the day, when he wasn't even so big of a deal. Today, honestly, there are a plenty of lives dependant on Salman. A lot of lives are dependant on him today, the commitments he has done with the showbiz are very important because hundreds of workers related to his projects will only get paid, and earn their bread and butter if Salman is present. 

Now, I hope Salman doesn't sign Sultan and Shuddhi or any new ventures because by doing so he is making people dependant on him which is not right. 

He has already signed Sultan, Shuddhi, and NEME 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
There are two things here...
1. If I am doing bad deeds...like beating up people, killing animals, driving drunk without a license and killing and hurting people, running away from there without helping the injured, harassing my body guard to a point that he is shunned by his own family and colleagues because I am rich and powerful and yes I can scare people away, lying to the courts, deliberately asking my driver to lie for me...even after that I would want MY FAMILY and MY FRIENDS to support me...because it will make me feel better...that is a given for any normal human being...

2. Should I feel bad if an outsider judges my family and friends...maybe yes..because my family/friends are supporting me over and over again even though I am committing a series of bad deeds...but are the outsiders justified in judging my family and friends for keeping on supporting me even though I go on and on with my bad deeds ...absolutely yes...because chances are given once , twice, thrice...but they do not go on for ever and ever...and if my near and dear ones are supporting me on and on despite me showing no remorse or accepting my mistakes...then HELL YEAH an outsider is free to judge them...

So the answer to ur question is YES...because I am selfish to keep on doing what I am doing and yet want my family/friends on my side...

but is an outsider is justified in judging my family/friends...YES to that too.. 
They knew their reasons don't make sense, but they prefer to ignore as bashing is more important for their hate at the moment. ðŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice

There are two things here...

1. If I am doing bad deeds...like beating up people, killing animals, driving drunk without a license and killing and hurting people, running away from there without helping the injured, harassing my body guard to a point that he is shunned by his own family and colleagues because I am rich and powerful and yes I can scare people away, lying to the courts, deliberately asking my driver to lie for me...even after that I would want MY FAMILY and MY FRIENDS to support me...because it will make me feel better...that is a given for any normal human being...

2. Should I feel bad if an outsider judges my family and friends...maybe yes..because my family/friends are supporting me over and over again even though I am committing a series of bad deeds...but are the outsiders justified in judging my family and friends for keeping on supporting me even though I go on and on with my bad deeds ...absolutely yes...because chances are given once , twice, thrice...but they do not go on for ever and ever...and if my near and dear ones are supporting me on and on despite me showing no remorse or accepting my mistakes...then HELL YEAH an outsider is free to judge them...

So the answer to ur question is YES...because I am selfish to keep on doing what I am doing and yet want my family/friends on my side...

but is an outsider is justified in judging my family/friends...YES to that too.. 

OMG! You are back! ðŸ˜² 
I was missing you. Was just remembering you yesterday  Good to see you back! ðŸ˜ƒðŸ¤—

P.S His fans do accept his mistakes, so their you go, and I am sure his family and friends do as well. That means the outsiders have no right to judge us or his family, etc. Outsiders are just using that as excuse to Mock. They are not mocking and judging us because we dont accept his mistakes. They know we do. Inetead, they are bashing us for still bring his fans and watching his movies. They expect us to hate him and boycott his movies even though they will never do the same considering they call all those actors, who visit him or being nice or supportive to him, as criminals as well. Let them boycott most all these actors' movies before lecturing others. 
Edited by _Darling_ - 8 years ago
Hi Blue Ice
I'm glad you came back to honor my thread.

Hope everything is well with you. I was just thinking about you yesterday wondering if you are okay.

Edited by MrsSalmanKhan - 8 years ago