Poll

Honest Opinion, read post

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Guys,
I need an honest opinion from everyone.

I have been reading a lot of "statements" by people, and I just want to know if your opinion would be the same, if it was anyone else, or if it was you. 

Imagine yourself, as someone who has caused an unintentional mishap which leads to imprisonment, and today, it's happening.

Would you like to see your friends and family, coming to see you, to show their sorrow, and wish you well? 

OR

Would you prefer to feel isolated, hated, lonely, so much that even your friends, family shouldn't show up cause you just don't want anyone coming to you and saying "sorry for what's happening, be strong" 

Salman's friends from the industry as well as out side the industry have been visiting him, and feeling bad for him. I don't understand one thing: How come visiting the star, hugging him, or stating that you feel bad for the star etc   all means that you as are supporting the mishap? 

How exactly? 😕

If today, my best friend gets in an accident, and someone dies from it. Am I suppose to block my best friend? Am I not allowed to go see my best friend and tell them "I'm really sorry for what's happening, stay strong, everything will be better"  and by doing so does this mean "I'm supporting the mishap" 😕😕😕

The many posts that are mocking Salman's celebrity friends who are showing up at his residence after and before the conviction,      has left me in a deep muddle.   

Really guys? 

Strange . 

I mean if it's just another way to express your hatred for Mr Khan...okay, not as bad , if not that honestly, there is something wrong...

How can we sit on the internet and judge people to extremes. How can we judge people's behaviour, feelings, emotions, and most recent one,...their dressing attitude .

If your opinion isn't honest because you feel under pressure from your previous statements or because of fellow members, then don't reply. Just vote. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Keeping Salman's post seprate...Great post! I think Being isolated would help me for sometime maybe but I wan't my people to be their.

I want to feel I am not alone. And Someone understands me.
P.s This is the time I will get to know who my friends truly are!
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hahahaha no one came to your post?
Because they have to give an honest opinion and can't mock your post?
Wah! 👏

This is what the forum is!
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I actually agree with this.
I think most people get so harsh in times like this. 
You know I understand the sentiments like "He committed a crime, he should go to jail"

But when it comes to all his family and friends are supporting him and are no better than him...seriously?

Do ya'll know the meaning behind friendship? This is something I completely disagree with on that Arnab fellow, who put Abhijeet rightfully in his place. But I think he really missed a very human sentiment amidst.

People are NOT black or white. There is no all bad or all good.
Their acts are bad and good.

Salman committed a bad act for which he is going to jail. That doesn't take away fro his overall persona. It doesn't define him.
He touched a lot of people's lives in whatever way, and they have the right to feel the sentiment to come by and support him in a tough time.

Come on. Even the worst of criminals before death row are given some dignity and respect, given last meals by the state.
Of course family and friends will come out and give you some support.

P.S.
I'm speaking strictly for his family and friends.
Not namoona wannabes like Farah Khan Ali and Abhijeet who tweet and say the most ridiculous things. 

Edited by desigal90 - 8 years ago
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
A wonderful post.

No, I would want people to be there for me just as I would be there for them. I would want my friends to tell me that its okay, that they are there for me, to understand me, to tell me it is alright. Selfish, wrong, immoral??

Maybe, but who said I wasn't in the first place?? I am just a human with a thousand flaws. That is who I am, meant to be behave in that manner, meant to crave for those things even in the worst of situations . It is how things work in the grand design of the universe.

Being alone is the worst feeling possible there is in the cosmos and it will drive you insane. Their is nothing worse than that, not even a horrible, gruesome death.
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What I don't understand is  why he can't do the time?
He is already made his wealth
Healthy
5 years is not that long. 
He can still have family/friends visit
Since he is a celebrity he most likely will be imprisoned away from the general prison population.
He's not married, no kids.
If he behaves he may be released early on good behavior bond. 

For all we know he can use his 'being human' charity to help reform criminals inside.

If he is worried about his reputation it has already been damaged for 13 years. 
Originally posted by: desigal90

I actually agree with this.

I think most people get so harsh in times like this. 
You know I understand the sentiments like "He committed a crime, he should go to jail"

P.S.
I'm speaking strictly for his family and friends.
Not namoona wannabes like Farah Khan Ali and Abhijeet who tweet and say the most ridiculous things. 

Thank you.

and yes, I'm not talking about Farah Khan and Abhijeet. They aren't Salmans friends. Both needed limelight. Abhijeet wanted to let industry know he is still alive and they should call him up to sing a song 😆 
Originally posted by: Atomicbomb

What I don't understand is  why he can't do the time?

He is already made his wealth
Healthy
5 years is not that long. 
He can still have family/friends visit
Since he is a celebrity he most likely will be imprisoned away from the general prison population.
He's not married, no kids.
If he behaves he may be released early on good behavior bond. 

For all we know he can use his 'being human' charity to help reform criminals inside.

If he is worried about his reputation it has already been damaged for 13 years. 

Even I don't understand why he didn't serve his time back in the day, when he wasn't even so big of a deal. Today, honestly, there are a plenty of lives dependant on Salman. A lot of lives are dependant on him today, the commitments he has done with the showbiz are very important because hundreds of workers related to his projects will only get paid, and earn their bread and butter if Salman is present. 

Now, I hope Salman doesn't sign Sultan and Shuddhi or any new ventures because by doing so he is making people dependant on him which is not right. 

Edited by MrsSalmanKhan - 8 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Like i said  b4 if he is your friend/relative or fav actor u are bound to feel bad . U cant generalize every1 just cos of ppl like Abhijeet .
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
Friends And Fans Supporting him is OK...but didn't you see some Of his Friends calling that Poor people "Kutte" and then blaming them for sleeping in the Footpath...even some fans said those people didn't deserve any pity becuz they are lazy people who can't make a Home for themselves.

i was astonished and Ashamed to see Those Comments!!
I appreciate Alia and some Other people's tweet when they supported Salman and expressed their Grief.
But those ignorant ppl have no idea what kind of idiots they were and They have to know that,thus all those twitter fights and Wars in this Forum..