Best Junoon Moment <3

Poll

Which was the best Junoon moment of the week?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys!!! Well, I just loved this week's episodes a lot and especially the numerous Junoon Moments!!!  β€οΈ Just thought of creating this poll and know which was your most loved Junoon moment... πŸ˜³

I personally loved the ones at the airport and also the precap!!! β€οΈ If I have missed out any, you can mention it below...😳
Edited by --Aishwarya-- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved all β€οΈ Junoon tere ishq ka is just gorgeous  But I voted for the precap! Cant wait to watch it on Monday!! πŸ˜³
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

I loved all β€οΈ Junoon tere ishq ka is just gorgeous  But I voted for the precap! Cant wait to watch it on Monday!! πŸ˜³

Me too!!! β€οΈ That bgm is so soul touching and adds a lot of essence to their scenes!!  Even I loved all, but even I would go for the precap only!!  πŸ˜³
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The precap is what I am waiting for. So voted for that.
But I LOVED Sanam sneaking Ahil in his hotel room scene. The scene was shot very well. 😳
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tanu...

The precap is what I am waiting for. So voted for that.
But I LOVED Sanam sneaking Ahil in his hotel room scene. The scene was shot very well. 😳

True...that sense of curiosity in her, in looking at the person was innocent as well as cute...😳
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Never ever been SO CONFUSED like I am RIGHT NOW. I am trying to select from last 5 mins, literally! πŸ˜†
Finally, selected. I loved ALL of them man! This last week was so mesmerising in all the senses. I loved Sanam more in all these, how she was so drawn and attracted to that "stranger"  Coz thats what my feelings were when he was in THAT look! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I loved how she saw him walking in that shop, then peeping into his room. But I voted for when she went for searching him, I loved tissue one too! 

And about the precap one. I am waiting for it like never before! 
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
God πŸ˜† its so tough to choose! πŸ˜› All the Junoon moments were amazing.  I loved all but I voted for PrecapπŸ˜† I am highly impatient for that scene😳
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Never ever been SO CONFUSED like I am RIGHT NOW. I am trying to select from last 5 mins, literally! πŸ˜†

Finally, selected. I loved ALL of them man! This last week was so mesmerising in all the senses. I loved Sanam more in all these, how she was so drawn and attracted to that "stranger"  Coz thats what my feelings were when he was in THAT look! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I loved how she saw him walking in that shop, then peeping into his room. But I voted for when she went for searching him, I loved tissue one too! 

And about the precap one. I am waiting for it like never before! 

Same here...while I was making the poll list I myself was asking me as in which one do I love the most...πŸ˜† But yeah...each scene had its own beauty...the way Aahil slightly smiled at her when she was looking at him at the queue...then sipping his drink and lost somewhere in it...the precap...they both were their at their soulful romantic best!!! 
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: flora212

God πŸ˜† its so tough to choose! πŸ˜› All the Junoon moments were amazing.  I loved all but I voted for PrecapπŸ˜† I am highly impatient for that scene😳

Many of us are waiting for the precap 😳...Sanam looked heavenly in it πŸ˜Š And Aahil as usual...his killer expressions...
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All were so goood, but waiting impatiently fr the precap scene πŸ˜³πŸ˜³