Ranbir Kapoor Confirms Marriage with Katrina Kaif in 2016! - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by cougarTown

I really don't know why people are feeling sorry for deepika? 
From a detached and aloof with a bad sense of humour to some one who is all heart and madly in love with her..this combined with immense respect and appreciation for her acting recently..i think she is doing just fine! 
+10000000000000000
I just hope they get married without any faltu nautankis and end this matter for once and all. As for Deepika is concerned, she is doing better than both Ranbir and Kat combined. So, no need to feel sorry for her. Better pray for Bombay Velvet from not becoming the next big disaster.
another depression story is on its way...😭😭
Originally posted by .EnCaRnItA.

I just hope they get married without any faltu nautankis and end this matter for once and all. As for Deepika is concerned, she is doing better than both Ranbir and Kat combined. So, no need to feel sorry for her. Better pray for Bombay Velvet from not becoming the next big disaster.

It dosnt look like she is doing any better. Piku opened for 5.5 crore bussiness. There is no buzz or figures. People are not intrested inspite on full on publicity. Why is it nautanki if ranbir decides to open a little about his love life n not when dp fashes kisses just to get some media milage.
Edited by light_year - 8 years ago
If it's indeed true then congrats & happy for the couple.😃
But now I doubt was it a conspiracy to level him as Casanova to gain sympathy for Dipu & sonam😲 Cause he immediately  got into relationship with kat after dumping dipu, and remained faithful with kat all these years👍🏼
Yayyy congrats to the Boom actress and Besharam boy 👏. Now she can stop leaking pr articles on their marriage and her salad cooking skills
Originally posted by cougarTown

I really don't know why people are feeling sorry for deepika? 
From a detached and aloof with a bad sense of humour to some one who is all heart and madly in love with her..this combined with immense respect and appreciation for her acting recently..i think she is doing just fine! 

+1 to this.. couldn't agree more 😆 she is so much better now 😃
Edited by HypocriteLover - 8 years ago
Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

Something is definitely off about this announcement..
Had he been getting engaged, and he was asked about the marriage...this wld've make more sense.
But announcing marriage that may take place almost two years later...it just doesn't seem right

Time will tell what he's up to.

Publicity of course. He denied they were moving in together even when it was so certain so why would he admit to marriage to 1.5 years away from now/
Originally posted by -SparklingVibz-

Excuse me? This is a free forum and keep your questions with you.

Even if this article was fake ... I din't know... And I did not make this... Just posted it!

Jitna kudna hai kud lo.. After BV's release he'd go back to his Ayan. 

I wonder why he's keeping Ayan away since BV promotion started. Kat fans are going to watch BV anyway. Will keeping Ayan away help him make Kat fans watch the movie 20 times? 

Edited by NailClipper - 8 years ago
Oh finally ❤️ yes Ranbir realises he's old enough for marriage. But what I don't understand is why do they all make marriage something like a 1-2 year plan? Is it because of career or what? If you think both are perfect for each other.. Why make plans for next year... :(