Ranbir Kapoor Confirms Marriage with Katrina Kaif in 2016!

Posted: 8 years ago
Home

Ranbir Kapoor

Katrina Kaif

Bombay Velvet

Confirmed: Ranbir Kapoor has marriage and...Confirmed: Ranbir Kapoor has marriage and family plans chalked out with KatrinaKaif!

Sat, May 9, 2015 1:20pm IST byVinod Talreja
Confirmed: Ranbir Kapoor has marriage and family plans chalked out with KatrinaKaif!Wow! Finally the hide-and-seek has come to an end as theBombay Velvetactor has not only confessed his relationship with theDhoom:3babe but also spoke about their marriage plans. Read on to know more...
Ranbir Kapoor has always kept mum as far as hisrelationship with Katrina Kaif
goes, but not anymore for theBombay Velvetactor recently confirmed that he is tying the knot with her ladylove in 2016.Yes,Ranbir
has not only confessed to being in a relationship with Katrina, but he has also said that the two will take their relationship to the next level by marrying each other next year.
"This year both of us are extremely busy, so there won't be any time for marriage. We have planned to tie the knot by the end of next year. Both of us have agreed on that," said the Kapoor lad actor in an interview with a regional magazine.
That's not all. He also went on to say, "Both of us are sure about our relationship and if we don't open about it now, it would be showing disrespect to the relationship. I am 33 now and it's time I have my family. Even Katrina wants that. I have grown up in a family where films is everything. So I know the importance of gossip and my funda is simple. When there is gossip, try not to react and it is advisable not to think too much about yourself."
Wow! I am surely liking this. After all, weren't we tired of all the hide-and-seek?Subscribe to me on YouTubeEdited by -SparklingVibz- - 8 years ago
Oh great!
He kinda accepted his love for Katrina indirectly and also spared us from upteem, useless PR articles around their wedding and wedding location!
Just hope they are able to sustain till 2016 end!
Oh God Yeyyy Finally [:D/]

Soo Happy! Glad he accknowleged that its time to open up!
Im So glad RK is serious about her :)
OMG, twitter and IF shall be flooded with tears today. Happy tears and bleeding DeepBir tears ðŸ¤£ Poor Cleavage, another round of depression is ever so ready for her...🥳
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Originally posted by IshqBulaava

🤣
Originally posted by IshqBulaava

Thats a perfect Gif. Very Meerabaiiishhh...😆
In her case, Ranbir-baiiishhh ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

🤣

😆
Why would RK make such a huge announcement in interview of a regional magazine? Again if marriage is in Dec 16 then to make an announcement this early is so unlike him. Few months before marriage I understand, but 1.5 yrs before us a bit dicey.Also wouldnt this announcement overshadow BVs promotion right before its release? Not sure if RK would want to do that. Since the news is coming ftom Bollywood life, that too indirectly, I am gonna take it with a pinch of salt until some credible magazine/website backs it.