Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

~*The Adulation Court-AB[Shikhar]AT #4*~!!! (Page 65)

well-wisher IF-Sizzlerz
well-wisher
well-wisher

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Yes the future track is predictable..in a way I am not that affected that Ishkar will not end together...my only curiosity is how Shikhar's character will shape up after this track..when Ishani will call off the marriage, Shikhar will be shattered..and we will get opportunity to see some master piece acting from Arjun

Edited by well-wisher - 22 May 2015 at 9:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

well-wisher IF-Sizzlerz
well-wisher
well-wisher

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 9:58am | IP Logged
BTW...how much time it is likely to take to unfold the entire track...matlab ki Ri reality being known to all and marriage getting cancelled...at least 8-10 episodes...someone did  bhavisyavani tht this track will unfold in next 4 days itself

Edited by well-wisher - 22 May 2015 at 9:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drfizaahmedNikki_Titli

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 10:04am | IP Logged
preeti it will nt b actually ishani calling it off... she is the mahan character she willl talk it off with shikhaar... n in all this shikhar will emerge as a true n selfless lover who willl let her go... 
thr r many possibility... bt point kya is show k bht bara fact hi jo k i cant say here tht will be the major role player ... but thy will not rsk on shikhar... colors meri asshqiui has now turn double folds to promote him ...

shikhar has brought so much in... a wk with little messed up on shikhar has cost thm ... 

bht sari cheesay hain jo log nhi dekh pa rahy hain... thr is a major twist tht will b revealed soon...

baat yeh hai k as yaha k logo k samhjna hai k shikhar fans nazar nhi aay ga on forum after wedding call off i will nt call it as ishver k milna... as tht is not on cards ...
weddin was never on our list... bulky this track was more on our list... arjun hai ... emotion k king pillar nhi... rolay ga... aur log uski side per abhi se hain... 

overall shikhar character here to stay ... n to b unfold slowly... abhi pyar aur selflesness dekhi ha usko... uska aetibar dekha hai... k saray sobat k bad bhi woh ishani k sath hai... 

bht kuch hai is character mein  

well-wisherOriginalsFan

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 10:06am | IP Logged
nah... yeh jo segmnt aya hai ...woh shot hua hai almost 8 days pehly... aj jago... jo kam se kam mondy ya tuesday tak chaly ga... tilak..wil go for abt a week... 
as we were saying ritika trck will start end of may or june start... next wk bhi nhi hoga yeh ...

bhawihswani jo day raha hai na... woh is forum ko ullu bana raha hai... adha such poray jhot se zayda khatranak hota hai ..ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

well-wisherOriginalsFanNikki_Titli

well-wisher IF-Sizzlerz
well-wisher
well-wisher

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Yes...I saw a few posts that after Ishveer union we all will vanish in thin air...inhe kya pata hamara aur Arjun ka jo bond hai wo fevical se bhi zyada majboot hai..Smile... Jahan Arjun wahan hum..that's all and that's it

dr_fiza_ahmedOriginalsFanNikki_Titli

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by well-wisher

Hi guys

All said and done negativity of these people in forum has affected me badly...inspite of all my efforts  I am feeling so low...so long they bash us I don't mind that much but what they are doing these days is horrible...so much bashing of a character...which is totally unjustified and uncalled far..and what they did yesterday was pathetic...I was so disturbed that I could not sleep properly.. kept on thinking about Arjun that he is not effected by all these...in the morning out of frustration I lost cool on my mom..Cry..left for office...was feeling terrible...once in office I got busy with work but was feeling very low...my mom called me around lunch time and I broke down...

Thanks Ishveer fans for all that you have done to me...I can't take so much insensibility...but will not leave forum because of admiration for Arjun
you are right even if we make appreciation topic of shikar they come and bash without reason! I have never seen such horrible fans of Any show ever! At the end its just a show and all actors work hard! I mean the level of bashing Arjun is getting here is really pathetic and shows what mind set people have :/

barbie524well-wisher

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by well-wisher

Yes...I saw a few posts that after Ishveer union we all will vanish in thin air...inhe kya pata hamara aur Arjun ka jo bond hai wo fevical se bhi zyada majboot hai..Smile... Jahan Arjun wahan hum..that's all and that's it
I find arjun better in acting as compared to leads! Arjun has good sense of humor and if you see colors are actually promoting shikar Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

barbie524Rad75well-wisherNikki_Titli

dr_fiza_ahmed Goldie
dr_fiza_ahmed
dr_fiza_ahmed

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Wohi na aur inko is baat k bhi andaza nhi k arjun fans polls per forums per dekhy na dekhy ja arjun hota hai waha zaror dekhty hain

Chalo episode enjoy kerty hain jo k mjhy lag nhi rahi shikhar KI hogi

well-wisherOriginalsFanNikki_Titli

Go to top