Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Yup clapping scene dekh k aisa hi laga... but is show mein koi bhi logical cheez hona mushkil
isliye bs enjoy kro nd I really loved shikhar's scenes today... kamal ki performance by Arjun

Ahan nice pics...
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yar yeh RV ko kya kerdiay kasam se...

"yaha khry khry humari voice sahi se sunai nhi day rahi hogi cum cum join us"

i so love shikhar k experssions 🤣
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

yar yeh RV ko kya kerdiay kasam se...

"yaha khry khry humari voice sahi se sunai nhi day rahi hogi cum cum join us"

i so love shikhar k experssions 🤣

I loved it when Shikhar caught RV and invited him with this classic dialogue 😆
drfizaahmed thumbnail
i love him overall... he is too good at hidingpain... his discomfort... his feelings his hopes... he jst want to give her ervtyng he can... n tht will make him stood by her whn she will want to hv drastic stp... i jst hope mehras will understnd her too... thora muskil hai yet hopso
well-wisher thumbnail
Outstanding performance by Arjun in today's episode...his expressions conveyed so many emotions with complete ease and perfection...that a brilliant actor he is...we are lucky that once again we are getting to see work of this fantastic actor on screen and that is good enough a reason to enjoy the show

Having said that, as usual I will repeat..want Shikhar's character to be strong, positive and powerful...and Shikhar character has shaped well for far
drfizaahmed thumbnail
thn again he came clean n asked " kay tu manti hon mein tumhre liaq hon"

hay im loving him more n more... he is clearly making anythng he can
well-wisher thumbnail

Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

i love him overall... he is too good at hidingpain... his discomfort... his feelings his hopes... he jst want to give her ervtyng he can... n tht will make him stood by her whn she will want to hv drastic stp... i jst hope mehras will understnd her too... thora muskil hai yet hopso

Shikhar's emotional dialogues were very good today...the best part is he says what he feels and is honest in his behaviour...

Shikhar's dialogue hinted that if Ishkar marriage happens ..future track may be Hum dil de chuke sanam way
drfizaahmed thumbnail
by far shikhar charcter has cum up very very strong who doesnt shy away frm his flaws hs past his pain rather take sumthng postive frm it n deals with it... evn today he didnt want on devdas mode rather he rightly said

jab tum is rishty ki shorat such se kerna chahti hon tu mein is ko khatam kasay ker do...

truly preeti v r lucky tht its Arjun we love.. he makes the charcter so alive tht we starts to live it... n enjoy it ...
drfizaahmed thumbnail
yup ... khabi tu pyar kero gi mjh se ...shadi nhi bhi hoi tu.. logo k delhi abhi bht door hai yar 🤣
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: well-wisher

Shikhar's emotional dialogues were very good today...the best part is he says what he feels and is honest in his behaviour...

Shikhar's dialogue hinted that if Ishkar marriage happens ..future track may be Hum dil de chuke sanam way

I felt the same the way his voice echoed in that dialogue ðŸ˜³