~*The Adulation Court-AB[Shikhar]AT #4*~!!! - Page 11

Posted: 8 years ago
AB's initial one liners tht hw ayaan is bhav khaoyin for not facin camera made me remember ArHit Zaara seg durin MJHT times where AB talked on behalf of Zaara...
he is always have been good with kids ... tu apny k sath dekh ker aur acha lgta hai 
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

i love this n vastve wala bhjan of ganpti ... it jst make u go for it ..its like sumthing waking up 

Ganesh vandana mujhe bahut achha lagta hai...
honeslty the feel of the entire sequence was just elevated to some diffrerent level...

bahut achha laga
chalo guys cya tmorow... bye bye
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Ganesh vandana mujhe bahut achha lagta hai...
honeslty the feel of the entire sequence was just elevated to some diffrerent level...

bahut achha laga

u know wht shadi na hona will now put ishani in wrong light like the way RV is now...
khir humara tu kuch nhi jata
shikhar is rocking n Cvs im loving u til now
oh oky preeti was refferig to precap i missed it ... she is rite as ishani will tell shikhar abt why she is getting married n bth of the look of mission accomplished...

chalo bhi GN guys
achha that...khair...am not reading too much into the looks...
and CVs...meri taraf se i have no problem with u jab tak Shikhar thik hai...shikhar ko barbad kiya...bura hoga bahut.

and having said that...tell me also put in i have ample faith in the actor playing shikhar...Arjun ka creative sense hai...he would definitely not go ahead with bullshit very easily...tabhi character bhi achha ja rah hai so far...its very important to discuss with creatives and apna feedback dena for the character u play...
ek involvement necessary hoti hai...which we know arjun kuch zyada hi involved rehta hai😆
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

achha that...khair...am not reading too much into the looks...
and CVs...meri taraf se i have no problem with u jab tak Shikhar thik hai...shikhar ko barbad kiya...bura hoga bahut.

and having said that...tell me also put in i have ample faith in the actor playing shikhar...Arjun ka creative sense hai...he would definitely not go ahead with bullshit very easily...tabhi character bhi achha ja rah hai so far...its very important to discuss with creatives and apna feedback dena for the character u play...
ek involvement necessary hoti hai...which we know arjun kuch zyada hi involved rehta hai😆

hona bhi chaiy yar yeh usk repu hai jo satk per hai... n being a establish actor has perk tht u have to listen a bit to thm...

chal final bye 😆
Why so shant shant here...? 

U know why aj mera net n now I was cooking kal behan aay gi tu subha tu toi ho abhi bana lo