Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Rad75

Yup... Shikhar could become another Mr Bajaj..who knows πŸ˜ƒ

yup I also remember what chirag said to RV! That aashiq always dies for their love! And at show end I feel ranveer will die 
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

OMG...what are you all discussing...relax & chill

Yes Radhika in her interview did say that certain twists are coming which viewers might not have thought even in wildest dreams but it does not mean that RV will marry Kisha..it will not happenπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and it should not happen

But what is that big twist..Ritika turning negative is no big twist..Ishkar marriage not happening is also not a big twist..then what is the big twist..in my opinion that big twist may be..Ritika having support of RV's mom in all her bad deeds..once Ishani will come to know about that she will be devastated ... even if Ishkar marriage does not happen in current track..Ishani will go back to RV mansion only to find about this truth..this is what I could think about the big twist 😳
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: well-wisher

OMG...what are you all discussing...relax & chill

Yes Radhika in her interview did say that certain twists are coming which viewers might not have thought even in wildest dreams but it does not mean that RV will marry Kisha..it will not happenπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and it should not happen

But what is that big twist..Ritika turning negative is no big twist..Ishkar marriage not happening is also not a big twist..then what is the big twist..in my opinion that big twist may be..Ritika having support of RV's mom in all her bad deeds..once Ishani will come to know about that she will be devastated ... even if Ishkar marriage does not happen in current track..Ishani will go back to RV mansion only to find about this truth..this is what I could think about the big twist 😳

WW I know but I think CV's are pretty dumb and they won't make that much efforts on it πŸ˜† so I think reason for getting Kris pregnant and turning devarsh negative would be that they might get Kris and RV married πŸ˜†
Rad75 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel Ritika's truth will be out in the coming episodes.. Thereafter Ishveer reunion...  and Shikhar πŸ˜”

@well-wisher "in my opinion that big twist may be..Ritika having support of RV's mom in all her bad deeds."

Even otherwise, they both are Partners in Crime.. So it is not gonna be a big twist.Edited by Rad75 - 8 years ago
Rad75 thumbnail
 Those  who whine that Shikhar is a side character and shouldn't become a lead should rewind their memories of  Kyunki Saas.. Kyunki story started with Mihir..focused on Gautham. Later, Karan who was the side character became THE lead character😊 Edited by Rad75 - 8 years ago
well-wisher thumbnail
Devarsh turning negative looks like temporary. Mehras may decide to call of f Krisha marriage with him but will come to know about  her pregnancy..it will complete the matter...then Ritika truth will come out. Eventually Devarsh will marry Krisha

But even I am curious to know what is that big twist Radhika hinted at or may be she told that just out of excitement
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ritka truth cant come out so soon...they have just started building on that...itni jaldi twist comes out and ishveer reunited...so what will happen to the show...
since the makers havent introduced anything as of yet to go on after Ritika...
the the immediate question lies what next after Ritika ka truth and ishveer reunion?

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: well-wisher

Devarsh turning negative looks like temporary. Mehras may decide to call of f Krisha marriage with him but will come to know about  her pregnancy..it will complete the matter...then Ritika truth will come out. Eventually Devarsh will marry Krisha

But even I am curious to know what is that big twist Radhika hinted at or may be she told that just out of excitement

considering we have weighed all options wonder aisa kya hosakta hai jo itna unexpected ho..

jo bhi ho i wish the twist is worth it!
well-wisher thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rad75

I feel Ritika's truth will be out in the coming episodes.. Thereafter Ishveer reunion...  and Shikhar πŸ˜”

@well-wisher "in my opinion that big twist may be..Ritika having support of RV's mom in all her bad deeds."

Even otherwise, they both are Partners in Crime.. So it is not gonna be a big twist.

If RV's mom is crime partner of Ritika in Falguni murder, will Ishani accept RV..in my opinion if that happens Ishani may still love RV but will come back to Shikhar...

It's all wild imagination πŸ˜†
Edited by well-wisher - 8 years ago
Rad75 thumbnail
Happy Birthday Ekta. Thank you  for giving us Shikhar and Ishkar πŸ˜Š Edited by Rad75 - 8 years ago