~*The Adulation Court-AB[Shikhar]AT #4*~!!! - Page 34

Posted: 8 years ago
Wow just saw the segment! Arjun and radz are so funny ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
See this..its so funny and so cute 😆

Love Arjun's masti
And this is super super super super super cute Ayaan...he looks so much like Arjun..aur papa ki tarah abhi se cap mein

Originally posted by well-wisher

And this is super super super super super cute Ayaan...he looks so much like Arjun..aur papa ki tarah abhi se cap mein

tfS! His son his super cute ðŸ˜Š
Ayaan is super duper cute. I have been staring at that pic for so long...Yaar... Gosh...
And hey guys...just come down to mark my attendance here.
Yaar Itne olv milte h for this show...sab olv se pata chal jata hai toh I wonder serial dekhega kaun. Just a thought! 
They should not release all the on location videos aise mein ph n show ka hi loss ho raha h. And this situation olv is a major deciding factor people will want to see the show or not. 

Radhika is funny in the interview.  Lol
Jab shaadi hoti hai tab coincidence hota h...!
Yaar is do pagal ka hum kya kare... 
I hope some people don't hold this too against her. 
ChalO. Time to go
Gn peeps🤗
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Yaar Itne olv milte h for this show...sab olv se pata chal jata hai toh I wonder serial dekhega kaun. Just a thought! 
They should not release all the on location videos aise mein ph n show ka hi loss ho raha h. And this situation olv is a major deciding factor people will want to see the show or not. 

Radhika is funny in the interview.  Lol
Jab shaadi hoti hai tab coincidence hota h...!
Yaar is do pagal ka hum kya kare... 
I hope some people don't hold this too against her. 
but they are so much fun to watch ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by OriginalsFan

but they are so much fun to watch ðŸ˜†

Nahi re am not talking about the interview... Intv milte rahe I looove them. But the other parts like story kya hoga jahaan dikha dete hai that part should ne edited out 
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Nahi re am not talking about the interview... Intv milte rahe I looove them. But the other parts like story kya hoga jahaan dikha dete hai that part should ne edited out 
ya I know, I was talking about part where people might bash radhika but jab arjun is next to her she gets more funny and hilarious! They both are full On dhamaal to watch ðŸ˜†