Saath Nibhana Saathiya 9 May WU

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi All. πŸ˜ƒ

Episode stars with Mansi and Gopi having a set to as to whom Ahem loves.  Mansi taunts Gopi and reveals that she orchestrated the whole thing.  She declares war on Gopi.  They both quibble about telling lies and Gopi tells that that she is not worthy of Ahem.  Mansi taunts that not only Ahem but her two daughters have sided with her.  Gopi says she has faith in her kanaji and that Mansi's dream of winning over Ahem will be just that.

Dhawal is on the phone and sees Vidys troubled.  He asks her the reason.  She says she is confused and asks where Gopi was for the past ten years as she wasn't with Rashi.  Dhawal tries to deflect her but she says she will ask Kokila.  

Gopi relaying her conversation with Mansi to Kokila.  Gopi is also sad at Vidya's treatment of hear.  Kokila tells Gopi to speak to Vidya.

Vidya comes along and wants to talk to Kokila in private.  She tells the convo between her and Rashi and wants to know where Gopi had been for the past ten years.  Kokila is speechless and cannot answer her question for a moment.

Acting on Gopi's silent instructions she tell Vidya that Gopi was with her mother all these years due to her nani's I'll health.  Kokila evades Vidya's further questions and leaves Vidya wondering.

Paridi pacing up and down in MM calling Mansi names.  Hetal stops her but Paridi tells her how hard it is for a wife to see her husband caring for another woman.  Hetal says that they are talking about Gopi not anyone else and further says that Gopi can cope with anything if she has Kokila's support.

Ahem tells Kokila that he does not want meera and Vidya to know the truth about Gopi's whereabouts these past ten years.  Kokila tells him that they should tell as it is unfair to meera and Vidya but Ahem tells her that he does not want the hate that is in Meera's and Vidya's hearts turn into love for their mother.  Is he for real?  πŸ˜²So selfish!  πŸ€’

Paridi feels for Gopi and is sad that Ahem has butchered Gopi's character infront of her daughter's so much.  Hetal tells her to have faith in God.  All will be fine.

Kokila again tells Ahem to tell the truth to the girls.  Gopi arrives and says that they shouldn't be told.  She is more concerned of what they will think of Radha than herself.  Stupid woman!  πŸ˜‘

Mansi calls Kinjal and cribs that she is making dhokle and thepla for Ahem and Mansi.  Kinjal is annoyed and tells her that is what people did in the 1980's to win someone's love but now she needs to think of something more creative of innovative to win over Ahem and show Gopi in a bad light. Nshe gives her an idea.

Gopi on the phone tells all to Paridi.  Kokila is annoyed that Mansi will do something.  Paridi says a few unsavoury things and is reprimanded by Kokila and told that they will handle it her way.  Gopi asks Paridi to take care of Meera.

Kokila tells Gopi once again to unveil the truth to Meera and Vidya but Gopi is adamant.  She is not bothered that they hate her so much but is more bothered about Ahem losing respect in their eyes.  Oh f 🀬 ck woman.  Get real. 😲🀒 Kokila prays for strength.   Tell you the truth I will too.  Gopi is just too much.  Listening to her today I'm feeling my diabetes get worse. πŸ˜†  Kerala juice, here I come! 

Pre cap.  Vidya asking Ahem to tell her the truth.
First of all can I just say congratulations to Gopi for remembering her mother after so many days. πŸ‘  Even if it was only to use her as an excuse so that she could lie to her daughter. Is she ill for real, is she all alone? Frankly who cares?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She is more concerned of what they will think of Radha than herself.  Stupid woman!  πŸ˜‘

^ That was a joke right? πŸ˜³

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you Xarina. 
Now I'm gonna be honest, I didn't fully read the whole update today, but from what I read I can tell you need one of these.
πŸ€—
Gopi and Ahem both deserve the hatred of their daughters, since truth will not come from either of them I guess they will hear it from someone else and then it will be we hate you both for keeping us in the dark all these years, even as grown ups they couldn't reveal the truth to them and treated them like little kids who don't understand. 

Gopi is never going to get respect from her daughters and she's ok with it, doesn't matter how nice gopi is to them it can't erase why she wasn't there for them. 

Great to know that Radha is still important to her over her immediate family, gopi truely deserves to be alone, 

Ahem is an idiot, if it wasn't for gopi he wouldn't even have those daughters, so he instigate them further against gopi even though gopi is doing such a fantastic job of it herself. 
Edited by angelic8219 - 8 years ago
Hahaha xarina u are a sweetie. ...!!! I've sort of detached my self from gopi. .!! Ahem also is an idiot who has stopped looking good suddenly...not attractive at all...good for me..far easier to disregard when you don't care anymore.!!
πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ   Many Thanks  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Excellent  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ Nice πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  Going πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ
thnks 4 d written update😊😊
Originally posted by touch_of_pink

First of all can I just say congratulations to Gopi for remembering her mother after so many days. πŸ‘  Even if it was only to use her as an excuse so that she could lie to her daughter. Is she ill for real, is she all alone? Frankly who cares?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She is more concerned of what they will think of Radha than herself.  Stupid woman!  πŸ˜‘

^ That was a joke right? πŸ˜³

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you Xarina. 
Now I'm gonna be honest, I didn't fully read the whole update today, but from what I read I can tell you need one of these.
πŸ€—

Thank you Nikki.  Hug accepted and one πŸ€— back to you.  I guess you saw my frustration.  πŸ˜†  Tbh I reckon I shall be chewing carpet for a few more updates.  If I was disappointed with Ahem, I was in slap mode for Gopi.   I mean how? Why? And is she stupid!  I need looking after.
Originally posted by angelic8219

Gopi and Ahem both deserve the hatred of their daughters, since truth will not come from either of them I guess they will hear it from someone else and then it will be we hate you both for keeping us in the dark all these years, even as grown ups they couldn't reveal the truth to them and treated them like little kids who don't understand. 

Gopi is never going to get respect from her daughters and she's ok with it, doesn't matter how nice gopi is to them it can't erase why she wasn't there for them. 

Great to know that Radha is still important to her over her immediate family, gopi truely deserves to be alone, 

Ahem is an idiot, if it wasn't for gopi he wouldn't even have those daughters, so he instigate them further against gopi even though gopi is doing such a fantastic job of it herself. 
Are cvs that stupid to make Gopi so naive and sugary sweet?  No wait, don't answer that.  They must be living in fantasy land where superhuman Gopi fights, forgives and cares for her enemies.
Originally posted by Sunnyahem

Hahaha xarina u are a sweetie. ...!!! I've sort of detached my self from gopi. .!! Ahem also is an idiot who has stopped looking good suddenly...not attractive at all...good for me..far easier to disregard when you don't care anymore.!!

Not so much as Ahem/Gopi for me.  I want Gopi to wake up and smell the coffee.  No wait, I want her to be human, to be jealous, angry, think for herself.  I did try to leave SNS but came back.  It has some sort of hypnotic trance over me. πŸ˜†.  I hang around on the forum with hope that old friends will come back or make new friends.  
thanks Xari
nice update

Gopi's stupidity has become never-ending------------OMG she still wants her sister Radha to be good and not be cursed by her daughters!!!!!! rather she wants her daughters to hate her than to to hate Radha---------Gopi you have lost whatever little you had