viji2111 Goldie
viji2111
viji2111

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by viji2111

Are Arjun and Bonnie connected?
He was talking to her about something.

Do boys and girls share same washroom in Bird Song?

sister? Confused
i dont think she is his sister, she was getting ready for him.
I think they know each other and have a common motive.
But still i dont want to get BoAr-edBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_BeautifulRi21

Sonarikafan IF-Dazzler
Sonarikafan
Sonarikafan

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sonarikafan

i just hope samaira is not involved in a triangle love story and they do not make her evil.
i am huge samaira fan, only watch this show because of her.
if they turn her evil then it will ruin everything for me.
i ofcourse prefer samarj, cause i am accustomed to aham, watched him as karna. and i think he is a hero so if samaira is paired with him she will ofcourse get more screen times.
but i liked neil too, really enjoyed his acting skills. if not samarj then samaira and neil as the second option.
but please no triangle and no evil samaira. but knowing starplus they will probably pair radhika and arjun, and turn samaira evil to create more drama and gain more trps by sacrificing samaira. which i fear worst, and it will ruin everything for me, just like they did with soumya in ssel. they turned her evil in order to create a triangle love story with yuvraj.

lets wait and watch nw its too confusing. but i cant justify arjun and radhika together after watchng samarj.

yeah i am also wishing for samarj. i pray to god that samarj happens.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ri21

acoustichearts1 Groupbie
acoustichearts1
acoustichearts1

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
I think Arjun's plan is to destroy Bird Song or have it under his control but I think as the plot thickens Radhika will be a huge spoke in the wheel to Arjun's plans (not coz of a romantic interest) but as her talent starts unravelling she will be Bird Song 's saviour and Samaira's biggest strength! Every time Arjun tries to put his plan in action the writers will somehow find a way to show Radhika disrupting his plans lol. I think Arjun and Radhika have no personal battles with eachother and eventually will form a really good friendship. I think it will be the only real relationship/friendship Arjun will have that will not involve false pretenses. But that is all it will be! A friendship coz even tho Arjun doesn't know it yet he has had those weak moments where he has unintentionally fallen for Sam so there is no way he would feel the same passion for Radhika. But I am still excited to see Radhika bonding with Arjun as a mentor. I think Arjun needs atleast one real friend who isn't part of his grand revenge scheme. For Arjun; Radhika will be his protege and Sam his muse. If Sam-Neil have a great platonic bond why can't Arjun/Radhika also share the same? Everything doesn't have to be romantic!

Now again Neil and Sam could not be anymore platonic in this episode! I am sensing Neil and Sam are going to be on a break of sorts in the coming episodes which will push him towards Radhika. They will both support eachother and grow from there! Again, when Neil asked her if he could hook her up with the new boss it was not coz they were hinting at Arjun-Radhika but I rather felt they gave us an insight into Radhika's head abt how she views her commitment to her fiance and we know now that whoever she falls for her commitment will hold more value Ouch

Lastly, I think the writers should be capable enough to write a love story between two pairings without resorting to the tiresome trajectory of third angles. If they can't do that then they are not really good writers! LOL and if Arjun-Radhika were destined introducing him with Sam for one full month was just really bad writing and a total waste of time and fangirling lol. Similarly, constantly showing Radhika's fiance jealous of Neil is foreshadowing a lot of problems and it's really hard to believe that they would go for Sam-Neil and Arjun-Radhika romantically when they have built up so much on these plot points LOL

Edited by acoustichearts1 - 09 May 2015 at 5:23pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kruthi24MaNan_SamArjKri_19_..sahana..Ri21Luv_PaRiAnSh

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

Abit confused as well. The way they built up the whole rads entering was like her and arjun where gona be paired together. Bt then when he was going on about his maybelline girl and the way he was describing her and then she entered I thought ok its gona be her coz she fit the description and then precap it was sam. So it might not be them paired together bt rather him at the end ousting sam and replacing her with Radhika.   Bt very disgusting what he did shameless guy using her when she was at her most vulnerable and showing it to every1 not nice. Bt 1 thing the comfort level btw sam and neil is extremely cute bt its more of buddy buddy bt if she is hurt than he is the perfect person for her coz he seems to know her in and out and will save her from going of the deep end and that could take their chemistry to a total different level. And radhika and arjun I have to say appearance wise look very good together. Bt than he looked exceptionally handsome in the episode so pair him with any1 and he would make them look hot lol.

lets c in future ll get to know the pairs, but after seeing samarj so close and neil radhika's brewing bond its hard to digest arjun radhika. and i really dnt want them to show best frnds falling for eachother. i wnt sam neil to be friends not love in them,
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:09pm | IP Logged

Are Arjun and Bonnie connected?
He was talking to her about something.

Do boys and girls share same washroom in Bird Song?

sister? Confused
i dont think she is his sister, she was getting ready for him.
I think they know each other and have a common motive.
But still i dont want to get BoAr-edBig smile

can be but arjun is supposed to have a sister . so thought so.
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by acoustichearts1

I think Arjun's plan is to destroy Bird Song or have it under his control but I think as the plot thickens Radhika will be a huge spoke in the wheel to Arjun's plans (not coz of a romantic interest) but as her talent starts unravelling she will be Bird Song 's saviour and Samaira's biggest strength! Every time Arjun tries to put his plan in action the writers will somehow find a way to show Radhika disrupting his plans lol. I think Arjun and Radhika have no personal battles with eachother and eventually will form a really good friendship. I think it will be the only real relationship/friendship Arjun will have that will not involve false pretenses. But that is all it will be! A friendship coz even tho Arjun doesn't know it yet he has had those weak moments where he has unintentionally fallen for Sam so there is no way he would feel the same passion for Radhika. But I am still excited to see Radhika bonding with Arjun as a mentor. I think Arjun needs atleast one real friend who isn't part of his grand revenge scheme. For Arjun; Radhika will be his protege and Sam his muse. If Sam-Neil have a great platonic bond why can't Arjun/Radhika also share the same? Everything doesn't have to be romantic!

Now again Neil and Sam could not be anymore platonic in this episode! I am sensing Neil and Sam are going to be on a break of sorts in the coming episodes which will push him towards Radhika. They will both support eachother and grow from there! Again, when Neil asked her if he could hook her up with the new boss it was not coz they were hinting at Arjun-Radhika but I rather felt they gave us an insight into Radhika's head abt how she views her commitment to her fiance and we know now that whoever she falls for her commitment will hold more value Ouch

Lastly, I think the writers should be capable enough to write a love story between two pairings without resorting to the tiresome trajectory of third angles. If they can't do that then they are not really good writers! LOL and if Arjun-Radhika were destined introducing him with Sam for one full month was just really bad writing and a total waste of time and fangirling lol. Similarly, constantly showing Radhika's fiance jealous of Neil is foreshadowing a lot of problems and it's really hard to believe that they would go for Sam-Neil and Arjun-Radhika romantically when they have built up so much on these plot points LOL

arjun radhika having the bond like neil sam is ok. cause i thought some where they ll becomes friends but a romantc angle doesnot go after showing so much of samarj.. n as in future sara ll become bestfriends so radhika might come to sam's rescue. but i really dnt want arjun to fall for radhika. i want arjun to fall fr sam so that he feels bad when sam ll be shattered in his revenge game..
and ya i was also thinking that nw in this phase we ll get more of radhika neil as radhika soon gets thrw out of her house and neil comes to help and the other hand it is sam arjun having the love hate relationship..
just had too much expectations frm sidT
rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
I loved how episode goes. And I love love friendship between saneil. please CVS don't destroy this beautiful relationship. And what ever arjun saying In precap for Sam then I am sure one day he will love Sam passionately and he will be the one who will patch up between Sam and his mother. He will do what ever to make Sam happy.

Ri21

rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
And I think Sam will be the only one girl who make arjun happy yesterday episode he is dancing with her and laughing like free bird. I think one minute he forgot his plotting and revenge. And go with her but when he came to his sense he is scared and leave her. Because he can't loose his focus. And clear his mind and I can't understand why he picked up the sarry. He simply leave it. it's not a big deal. But I think it is his first present to her and he wants to Sam keep with her.

Ri21

Go to top