Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

confused and disappointed (Page 8)

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonarikafan

i just hope samaira is not involved in a triangle love story and they do not make her evil.
i am huge samaira fan, only watch this show because of her.
if they turn her evil then it will ruin everything for me.
i ofcourse prefer samarj, cause i am accustomed to aham, watched him as karna. and i think he is a hero so if samaira is paired with him she will ofcourse get more screen times.
but i liked neil too, really enjoyed his acting skills. if not samarj then samaira and neil as the second option.
but please no triangle and no evil samaira. but knowing starplus they will probably pair radhika and arjun, and turn samaira evil to create more drama and gain more trps by sacrificing samaira. which i fear worst, and it will ruin everything for me, just like they did with soumya in ssel. they turned her evil in order to create a triangle love story with yuvraj.

lets wait and watch nw its too confusing. but i cant justify arjun and radhika together after watchng samarj.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonarikafan

viji2111 Goldie
viji2111
viji2111

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Are Arjun and Bonnie connected?
He was talking to her about something.

Do boys and girls share same washroom in Bird Song?
Lifez_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viji2111

Luks like it's a common bathroom. And yeah even I dunno y Arjun was blurting out all his plans yo Bonnie! Confused
viji2111 Goldie
viji2111
viji2111

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
I am not ready for BoAr.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_Beautiful

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni595

Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Dat scene was there just to create confusion before ending the eppy for the weekend! N guess CVs succeeded in it ! Hehe!

They definitely succeeded in getting reactions lol Saturday episodes seem to be directed at doing that.

i guess saturday's are meant to disappoint us Confused
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

I dunno how many interactions can be there b/w a new intern n Chief of operations in a practical setup... Rads n Arj becoming friends too seems far fetched for now atleast... unless sara bcms bffs n rads actually confronts him abt brkn her heart... Otherwise official hierarchy is too vast b/w them both... esp today's scene confirmed that... He seriously din like being disturbed during ppt... nobody likes for that matter..That dialogue was actually realistic... Anyway I'm sure Neil will help out his Chasnijee! ;)

agree m now actually looking forward to a samarj scene. sam's reaction and what has arjun to say
and radhika is thrwn out of the house and neil comes to the rescue as per promo
next week ll be more confusing
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viji2111

sister? Confused
sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Abit confused as well. The way they built up the whole rads entering was like her and arjun where gona be paired together. Bt then when he was going on about his maybelline girl and the way he was describing her and then she entered I thought ok its gona be her coz she fit the description and then precap it was sam. So it might not be them paired together bt rather him at the end ousting sam and replacing her with Radhika.   Bt very disgusting what he did shameless guy using her when she was at her most vulnerable and showing it to every1 not nice. Bt 1 thing the comfort level btw sam and neil is extremely cute bt its more of buddy buddy bt if she is hurt than he is the perfect person for her coz he seems to know her in and out and will save her from going of the deep end and that could take their chemistry to a total different level. And radhika and arjun I have to say appearance wise look very good together. Bt than he looked exceptionally handsome in the episode so pair him with any1 and he would make them look hot lol.

Edited by sandiab - 09 May 2015 at 3:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarikafanRi21

Go to top