India-Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

confused and disappointed (Page 11)

greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Confused Sorry for interupting your serious discussion..I'm new to the forum..i started watching the show after Arjun's entry..and i became addicted to sam-Arjun pair..still i had a doubt in my mind about pairing,and i thought once this pairing confusion get clear,then i will join the forum..i was the happiest person after friday's episode..But Saturday..   Confused..i'm once again in confused state..Still i think ,it was just to create curiosity..Even if ,promos showed Radz as lead,but montage shows Sam and Radz in same frame..Also kashmira is a very experienced actor, i don't think she never agree to play a role less than lead..so for me,Radz and Sam ,both are leads..So they can pair Arjun with Sam..If Arjun falls for Radz,then what about his revenge?? It doesn't make any sense..For me SamRaj and Neil-Radz is perfect..

Edited by greeshma014 - 10 May 2015 at 12:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_BeautifulHeavens_KissPrincyz_Belle

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by greeshma014

Confused Sorry for interupting your serious discussion..I'm new to the forum..i started watching the show after Arjun's entry..and i became addicted to sam-Arjun pair..still i had a doubt in my mind about pairing,and i thought once this pairing confusion get clear,then i will join the forum..i was the happiest person after friday's episode..But Saturday..   Confused..i'm once again in confused state..Still i think ,it was just to create curiosity..Even if ,promos showed Radz as lead,but montage shows Sam and Radz in same frame..Also kashmira is a very experienced actor, i don't think she never agree to play a role less than lead..so for me,Radz and Sam ,both are leads..So they can pair Arjun with Sam..If Arjun falls for Radz,then what about his revenge?? It doesn't make any sense..For me SamRaj and Neil-Radz is perfect..

both are leads of the show. kashmira and monica only go for the promotins. the show is women centric and the guys play the pivotal roles..
kashmira is not promoted much as she is an experinced actor and she is chooses her role after thinkng alot. she played amazing character in the past. so i hv faith in her and she and aham are working with this ph fr the 2nd time so i really dnt think she would take a supprtng role as she is coming back to telly after 5 yrs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princyz_Bellegreeshma014

Go to top