Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I loved how episode goes. And I love love friendship between saneil. please CVS don't destroy this beautiful relationship. And what ever arjun saying In precap for Sam then I am sure one day he will love Sam passionately and he will be the one who will patch up between Sam and his mother. He will do what ever to make Sam happy.
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
And I think Sam will be the only one girl who make arjun happy yesterday episode he is dancing with her and laughing like free bird. I think one minute he forgot his plotting and revenge. And go with her but when he came to his sense he is scared and leave her. Because he can't loose his focus. And clear his mind and I can't understand why he picked up the sarry. He simply leave it. it's not a big deal. But I think it is his first present to her and he wants to Sam keep with her.
MaNan_SamArj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha.366

I loved how episode goes. And I love love friendship between saneil. please CVS don't destroy this beautiful relationship. And what ever arjun saying In precap for Sam then I am sure one day he will love Sam passionately and he will be the one who will patch up between Sam and his mother. He will do what ever to make Sam happy.

yes, Arjun is the only person who could patch up b/w Sam and Piyali, every other people in Sam's life are bound to respect Piyali and I think they will never question or speak to Piyali about Sam,Samrat does once but she didn't listen.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think he shooted Sam dancing also with that kid
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ya right some one has to do the patch up of sam and piyali. hope its arjun
Ri21 thumbnail

And I think Sam will be the only one girl who make arjun happy yesterday episode he is dancing with her and laughing like free bird. I think one minute he forgot his plotting and revenge. And go with her but when he came to his sense he is scared and leave her. Because he can't loose his focus. And clear his mind and I can't understand why he picked up the sarry. He simply leave it. it's not a big deal. But I think it is his first present to her and he wants to Sam keep with her.

the dance showed clearly he was affected. but picking up the saree again i didnot understand why.. and why so much hatred for sam when she is not at all fault
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Rads entering at tht point was just to build some drama...they wanted to show Radhika's side of story to by showing how she's gonna make her place... as if she was already Der it wud b only SamArj's side of story n we all knw Sam n Radz r given equal screen space thtz d reason of her entering at tht just point n all watching her.😉

N about Arjun staring at her..of course Yaar he was just about to shoot his arrow n she just entered like tht...!😆 N Neil passed instant reaction Na...?😉

Take a chill pill...letz enjoy d coming epis...I think we shud wait for some more interactions btwn Radz n Arjun before reaching to any conclusion.

N of course... NeSa scene was no doubt best scene frm last Epi..😳
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princyz_Belle

I think Rads entering at tht point was just to build some drama...they wanted to show Radhika's side of story to by showing how she's gonna make her place... as if she was already Der it wud b only SamArj's side of story n we all knw Sam n Radz r given equal screen space thtz d reason of her entering at tht just point n all watching her.😉

N about Arjun staring at her..of course Yaar he was just about to shoot his arrow n she just entered like tht...!😆 N Neil passed instant reaction Na...?😉

Take a chill pill...letz enjoy d coming epis...I think we shud wait for some more interactions btwn Radz n Arjun before reaching to any conclusion.

N of course... NeSa scene was no doubt best scene frm last Epi..😳

agree ðŸ˜ƒ
amni375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think today it kind of got clear for me when Arjun said My Maybelline Girl and Radhika enters at the exact moment...
To me it signifies that whatever Arjun's intentions are towards Sam, Radhika is going to come between them.   U never know who u will fall in love... 

Watching the show so far...

Neil considers Sam his even if it's friendship but I think it's more than that...
Sam is falling for Arjun...
Arjun's intentions we are not sure of...will genuinely fall for Sam or Rads (i am rooting for Rads)
Rads who is spoken for but will eventually fall for Neil or Arjun;  I am rooting for Arjun here.

Reminds me  of Shakespeare's play A Midsummer Night's Dream

Ri21 thumbnail
in every revenge track it was alwys the guy in the end falls for the girl only. and here i ll be disappointed as sam was always deprived of love. she doesnot have anyone to share her sorrows. neil is her best friends makes her smile still she never told about her pains directly to him. she craves for her mother's love
as arjun said his maybelline girl is alone in the crowd who has evrythng still doesnot have anythng. so i definately want arjun to fall for sam badly so that he realises the pain he has given her when she was not at fault. he is punishing her for mistakes she didnot do.. he is taking away her support system neil from her.
the girl who only got sadness in life i believe she deserves more than happiness. to make one glorify her character should not be butchered..
coming to arjun after he being so close to sam it is really not digestable to see him romancing with sam's best friend. as the show is about the bond btw sara
and coming to opposites attract. sam is a bindass girl where as arjun is reserved and intense. radhika is reserved and calm where as neil is jolly and happy go lucky guy..
i do feel that radhika ll support sam as she ll lose everyone eventually. but here arjun's character have to be redeemed by making him realise sam's pains. 
in bonfire scene he forgets about the revenge and consoles her and in the bday party he dances with her which showed he was affected. he had tears in her eyes whenevr he hurts sam when sam was leaving and arjun picks up the saree and as per precap..
moreover the story is about friendship. 4 friends.. and as per all the photoshoots. so if arjun radhika happens i dont see a friendship happening later btw arjun samaira.
something sensible should be shown acc to me. same old track of arrogant boss falling for innocnt girl and boy and a girl cant be bestfriends is not accptble. and shravan said in the intrvw he ll be balancing the girls and ll add romance and ll show a guy and girl can be best friends..