Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

confused and disappointed - Page 6

Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Dat scene was there just to create confusion before ending the eppy for the weekend! N guess CVs succeeded in it ! Hehe

Anyway Arjun's Maybeline or any n all other brand gal will be Sam only! Because seriously if he is planning to invest all his time on Sam when will he hv tym to fall for anybody else?! And he was affected by just dancing with her gor few minutes, how will he come out unaffected after spending months on making Sam fall for him? 😉

And nesa scene was just... 😳 My cuties 🤗 My sunshine n his saminder singh shud b always best friends! They rock together!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonarikafan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i just hope samaira is not involved in a triangle love story and they do not make her evil.
i am huge samaira fan, only watch this show because of her.
if they turn her evil then it will ruin everything for me.
i ofcourse prefer samarj, cause i am accustomed to aham, watched him as karna. and i think he is a hero so if samaira is paired with him she will ofcourse get more screen times.
but i liked neil too, really enjoyed his acting skills. if not samarj then samaira and neil as the second option.
but please no triangle and no evil samaira. but knowing starplus they will probably pair radhika and arjun, and turn samaira evil to create more drama and gain more trps by sacrificing samaira. which i fear worst, and it will ruin everything for me, just like they did with soumya in ssel. they turned her evil in order to create a triangle love story with yuvraj.
Edited by Sonarikafan - 8 years ago
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

Dat scene was there just to create confusion before ending the eppy for the weekend! N guess CVs succeeded in it ! Hehe!

They definitely succeeded in getting reactions lol Saturday episodes seem to be directed at doing that.
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: soni595

Makes me wonder if the writers and CVs think as much about the symbolisms/what the scenes suggest in the show as much as the fans do lol I feel like the writers take inspiration a lot of times from the fan observations lol.

Now that I think about it the last scene makes me think it was meant to show that all of their lives are interconnected with each other regardless of whomever they end up paired with and perhaps not who only Arjun's girl will be.

haha ðŸ˜†
well ya last scene was totally confusing he kept saying maybelline girl by looking at sam and then radhika entered neil said about her entry and then sam and again arjun
4 of them are actually connected,
Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

Dat scene was there just to create confusion before ending the eppy for the weekend! N guess CVs succeeded in it ! Hehe

Anyway Arjun's Maybeline or any n all other brand gal will be Sam only! Because seriously if he is planning to invest all his time on Sam when will he hv tym to fall for anybody else?! And he was affected by just dancing with her gor few minutes, how will he come out unaffected after spending months on making Sam fall for him? 😉

And nesa scene was just... 😳 My cuties 🤗 My sunshine n his saminder singh shud b always best friends! They rock together!

they just took our mental peace and confused us more ðŸ¤¢
i was thinking it ll be so weird that arjun's focus ll be on sam fr revenge at the same time he ll be focusing on radhika and fall fr her ðŸ¤¢ doesnot make any sense. if ya radhika being arjun's friend and removes his inner demons just like nesam friendship. then its fine. 
and why ll sam just go through heartbreak and after all their scenes its so undigestable.
and nesam was moment of the day ðŸ˜³
I dunno how many interactions can be there b/w a new intern n Chief of operations in a practical setup... Rads n Arj becoming friends too seems far fetched for now atleast... unless sara bcms bffs n rads actually confronts him abt brkn her heart... Otherwise official hierarchy is too vast b/w them both... esp today's scene confirmed that... He seriously din like being disturbed during ppt... nobody likes for that matter..That dialogue was actually realistic... Anyway I'm sure Neil will help out his Chasnijee! ;)
Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sonarikafan

i just hope samaira is not involved in a triangle love story and they do not make her evil.
i am huge samaira fan, only watch this show because of her.
if they turn her evil then it will ruin everything for me.
i ofcourse prefer samarj, cause i am accustomed to aham, watched him as karna. and i think he is a hero so if samaira is paired with him she will ofcourse get more screen times.
but i liked neil too, really enjoyed his acting skills. if not samarj then samaira and neil as the second option.
but please no triangle and no evil samaira. but knowing starplus they will probably pair radhika and arjun, and turn samaira evil to create more drama and gain more trps by sacrificing samaira. which i fear worst, and it will ruin everything for me, just like they did with soumya in ssel. they turned her evil in order to create a triangle love story with yuvraj.

lets wait and watch nw its too confusing. but i cant justify arjun and radhika together after watchng samarj.
viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Are Arjun and Bonnie connected?
He was talking to her about something.

Do boys and girls share same washroom in Bird Song?
This content was originally posted by: viji2111

Are Arjun and Bonnie connected?

He was talking to her about something.

Do boys and girls share same washroom in Bird Song?

Luks like it's a common bathroom. And yeah even I dunno y Arjun was blurting out all his plans yo Bonnie! 😕
viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I am not ready for BoAr.😆