confused and disappointed - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Rihan05

Why was Sam crying than??and which video you are talking abt?? i mite missed it??

in the precap arjun is showing maybelline girls video and that is sam the day she met arjun and he says the girl has evrythng still doesnt hv anythng and he is talking with bonnie and told her he ll make sam close to him but distance her frm her friends with angry look and tears in his eyes
Originally posted by shinelove

ok thanx..yes he may create difference s bw sam and others and sam may become alone and that time radhika may become her support and that is how their strong bonding their friendship may begin...

ya lets c who ll stand by her side 
Originally posted by Heavens_Kiss

Lol u guys are reading too much into everything! There is nothing going on between Neil and Sam. If anything today only reconfirmed that both of them are just friends. He was even willing to hook her up with the new dude. Come on now ðŸ˜†  It was funny how he told Chasni the same thing but then the reactions of the chamche were hilarious. Arjun/Radhika lmao! The precap cleared that she is not the Maybelline girl. Neil is probably upset coz Sam did not share her grief with him and instead turned to Arjun! Stop jumping to conclusions and let the story unfold.

maybellinne girl and radhika's entry gave me a heartattack.. 
Originally posted by soni595

I don't know if it was just me but I really liked this episode. This was probably one of the most fast-paced episodes we've seen thus far.

Sam & Neil: I loved the subtlety and simplicity that the writers give to highlight NeSa's friendship. Their close-knitted bonding and ability to just be there without question for the other/just rely on the other without needing to explain anything is beautiful to watch. I will admit that NeSa do have chemistry but if they hadn't, these scenes would've fallen flat. I did feel that maybe Neil may potentially have more than platonic feelings for Sam but I hope they don't go down that route and just let a guy and girl be best friends for once in a show. If they want to show something and fresh, as they claim, then that would be the best way to go about it. Why can't a girl and a guy be BFFs? Hopefully, this is a temporary drift between Sam and Neil because if their friendship gets affected with the first chance of a storm, it wasn't strong after all.

Arjun: the previous episode definitely mislead me. I'm getting the feeling Arjun's revenge is completely and solely directed at Sam and not Samrat/Piyali because Sam will be the most affected by this game. I'm going back to the theory of loved one of Arjun being involved with Sam's accident...

Radhika: yeah it seemed for a second at the end that they might be going for a Radhika and Arjun pairing - with Neil's joke and Arjun starting at her. We've all seen dozens of shows where a small town, good, traditional girl falls for the intense, complicated, akdoo boss BUT I have some hope they won't pair up because Arjun unlike other heroes seems just completely engrossed and involved his revenge/game with Sam that Radz just doesn't fit in at the moment and if they try to do it later in the show it might backfire especially because his plans involve making Sam vulnerable, isolated and broken and having Radz fall for him when SaRa are supposed to be good friends after all of that would not make Radz like able at all and not go with her character. It would seem very, very weird if they just pair up Arjun and Radz after the episodes upon episodes with building up SamArj.

The precap seems misleading because Arjun doesn't seem like the type to lay all his cards on the table to a stranger unless his plans with Bonnie were made before he joined.

i felt neil has feelings for sam and i think he was angry with sam because she didnt share her prbs with him.. i really dnt want love track btw them just want them as best friends.
i feel arjun has issues with samrat.. i have just kaka's words in my mind that to let sam free as she is not involved and samrat loves sam alot
thats the wierdst part the way they showed samarj after this arjun radhika is not at all digestable,, i dont mind if they show arjun radhika becoming friends..
i think he knows bonnie has issues with sam, and why did he tell her about his plans ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by AnuMP

Haven't watched it yet. I have one question. He is saying Maybelline girl as in Maybelline model?😲

Mumbai mein models ki kami hain kya, ki usko advertising executive aur copywriter ko hi model banaana pad raha hain?😲😆

I had such high hopes from SidT's team. I hope they don't take this ludicrous tack

I can tolerate any mix and match couples. Although I still think Aham and Monica would be a mismatch in talent and experience unless they are going for a Lothario / ingenue type of story ðŸ¤¢. But please credit the audience with some intelligence and let the ad execs remain execs and don't turn them into mannequins.

i just said the same thng that i had too much hopes frm SidT
I just realized that Maybeline is a sponsor/advertising through Manmarzian lol I was wondering why hey kept saying Maybeline throughout the episode.

Hmm...you have a point. It could be related to Samrat if we go by what Arjun's kaka said but it just seemed so..I don't know personal? against Sam when he was talking about isolating her. Arjun as usual keeps making our heads spin lol
Originally posted by soni595

I just realized that Maybeline is a sponsor/advertising through Manmarzian lol I was wondering why hey kept saying Maybeline throughout the episode.

Hmm...you have a point. It could be related to Samrat if we go by what Arjun's kaka said but it just seemed so..I don't know personal? against Sam when he was talking about isolating her. Arjun as usual keeps making our heads spin lol

ya thats why they are promoting maybelline. did it nicely
arjun?? now the whole show is confusing but i think sam ll not trust arjun anymore after the prsntatn. neil left her and i think we ll get loads of hate track now btw them.. lots of track is on now. lets c how they handle it. 
i actually started watching this show to avoid love triangles n best friends after thr whole life suddenly falling for each other kind of love story.but if they r really trying to make arjun-radhika n neil-sam endgame its a big no for me. neil n sam r perfect example of a boy n girl can b bffs.i like their friendship a lot.but neil looks cute with radhika n also they r quite opposite to each other ;) on the other hand i m loving this mystery man arjun.i like leads with grey shades.samarj r just a wow couple to b honest.dnt want any triangle or any geometrical shapes :p
Originally posted by beatsdongandy

i actually started watching this show to avoid love triangles n best friends after thr whole life suddenly falling for each other kind of love story.but if they r really trying to make arjun-radhika n neil-sam endgame its a big no for me. neil n sam r perfect example of a boy n girl can b bffs.i like their friendship a lot.but neil looks cute with radhika n also they r quite opposite to each other ;) on the other hand i m loving this mystery man arjun.i like leads with grey shades.samarj r just a wow couple to b honest.dnt want any triangle or any geometrical shapes :p

same here i ll be very disappointed if neil and sam is given a love track shravan told in a intrvw this show ll show girl and a boy can be friends. lets wait, if there is a pentagon i ll be leaving
Makes me wonder if the writers and CVs think as much about the symbolisms/what the scenes suggest in the show as much as the fans do lol I feel like the writers take inspiration a lot of times from the fan observations lol.

Now that I think about it the last scene makes me think it was meant to show that all of their lives are interconnected with each other regardless of whomever they end up paired with and perhaps not who only Arjun's girl will be.