Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: forever.young

I love ur post😆after reading it..my hopes restored😉

Thanks 😆
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ri21

he didnot take her name but it was quite evident and why he had tears in his eyes i didnot get it..
and really its not at all digestable arjun breaking sam's heart sam gets shattered and arjun dates radhika. no way

Why was Sam crying than??and which video you are talking abt?? i mite missed it??
shinelove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ri21

samrat is sam's father
and arjun has started creating diff.. he just took away her supprt system neil.. and after all these how can arjun go for radhika. and later sam and radhika are suppose to be best friends. where are they taking it. 

ok thanx..yes he may create difference s bw sam and others and sam may become alone and that time radhika may become her support and that is how their strong bonding their friendship may begin...
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lol u guys are reading too much into everything! There is nothing going on between Neil and Sam. If anything today only reconfirmed that both of them are just friends. He was even willing to hook her up with the new dude. Come on now ðŸ˜†  It was funny how he told Chasni the same thing but then the reactions of the chamche were hilarious. Arjun/Radhika lmao! The precap cleared that she is not the Maybelline girl. Neil is probably upset coz Sam did not share her grief with him and instead turned to Arjun! Stop jumping to conclusions and let the story unfold.
Springlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..sahana..

so we can sense the drift that will soon start between Sam and Neil. Isn't it better for sam to tell Neil what has happened? 

right.
neil is a real frnd for sam.i think she must have told him about arjun.
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know if it was just me but I really liked this episode. This was probably one of the most fast-paced episodes we've seen thus far.

Sam & Neil: I loved the subtlety and simplicity that the writers give to highlight NeSa's friendship. Their close-knitted bonding and ability to just be there without question for the other/just rely on the other without needing to explain anything is beautiful to watch. I will admit that NeSa do have chemistry but if they hadn't, these scenes would've fallen flat. I did feel that maybe Neil may potentially have more than platonic feelings for Sam but I hope they don't go down that route and just let a guy and girl be best friends for once in a show. If they want to show something and fresh, as they claim, then that would be the best way to go about it. Why can't a girl and a guy be BFFs? Hopefully, this is a temporary drift between Sam and Neil because if their friendship gets affected with the first chance of a storm, it wasn't strong after all.

Arjun: the previous episode definitely mislead me. I'm getting the feeling Arjun's revenge is completely and solely directed at Sam and not Samrat/Piyali because Sam will be the most affected by this game. I'm going back to the theory of loved one of Arjun being involved with Sam's accident...

Radhika: yeah it seemed for a second at the end that they might be going for a Radhika and Arjun pairing - with Neil's joke and Arjun starting at her. We've all seen dozens of shows where a small town, good, traditional girl falls for the intense, complicated, akdoo boss BUT I have some hope they won't pair up because Arjun unlike other heroes seems just completely engrossed and involved his revenge/game with Sam that Radz just doesn't fit in at the moment and if they try to do it later in the show it might backfire especially because his plans involve making Sam vulnerable, isolated and broken and having Radz fall for him when SaRa are supposed to be good friends after all of that would not make Radz like able at all and not go with her character. It would seem very, very weird if they just pair up Arjun and Radz after the episodes upon episodes with building up SamArj.

The precap seems misleading because Arjun doesn't seem like the type to lay all his cards on the table to a stranger unless his plans with Bonnie were made before he joined.

Edited by soni595 - 8 years ago
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: forever.young

Lets hope for the best cant imagine rads n arjun as

I love my otp sam n arjun

ya lets c
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I feel arjun and radhika are going paired becoz for promotions it's arjun and radhika who were doing it.

I don't know the role play of Sam and Neil

the lead characters are arjun and radhika
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shravanfan

I thought arjun was pretty rude today with radhika

ya n thats the most scariest part 
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Haven't watched it yet. I have one question. He is saying Maybelline girl as in Maybelline model?😲

Mumbai mein models ki kami hain kya, ki usko advertising executive aur copywriter ko hi model banaana pad raha hain?😲😆

I had such high hopes from SidT's team. I hope they don't take this ludicrous tack

I can tolerate any mix and match couples. Although I still think Aham and Monica would be a mismatch in talent and experience unless they are going for a Lothario / ingenue type of story ðŸ¤¢. But please credit the audience with some intelligence and let the ad execs remain execs and don't turn them into mannequins.
Edited by AnuMP - 8 years ago