Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaNan_SamArj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
 I don't think they will break SamArj as Sam is his target, so we will have many of their scenes... Radhika and Arjun no way. ...he was staring at her because she disturbed the meeting, and I felt he was genuinely saying her to make a choice.
That pracap wala scene was to confuse people more, but then they showed in the precap that Sam is the maybelline girl, so no room for confusion right?
Today I also felt something about Neil liking Sam.😕
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -ambrosia-

Jahan hate hoti hai wahin pyar hota hai baad mein ...so ye sam arjun hi hoga...sam ke liye arjun ki hate ek din pyar mein badal jaayegi..4 sure...i don't think arjun rads ka kuch hoga...arjun sirf sam ko jealous karne karne ke liye aisa kar raha hai thats it.nd.i hope rads arjun ke chakkar mein na phase.😕.uske liye neil perfect hai...is waqt arjun ke dimaag mein sirf sam hai...phir vo hate se hi kyun na ho...lekin abhi arjun sirf sam ke bare mein sochta hai...or ye hate pyar mein bhi badal jaayegi...pata nahi kis baat ka badla le raha hai shayad us accident se related ho...us accident mein arjun ka koi apna bhi mara ho jiska vo badla le raha hai...lekin bura mujhey sabse zyada sam ke liye lag raha hai kyunki in sab mein sabse zyada sirf sam ne khoya hai ...apna bhai phir apni mom ka pyar ..or sach jaane ke baad arjun bhi...bechari sach kyun cvs kyun us bechari pe itna attyachar dikha rahey hai...

Ek baar arjun ye samajh jaaye ki in sab mein sabse zyada sam ne khoya hai...kya revenge lega vo sam se jo bechari pehli hi sab khoke baithi vo to pehle hi akeli hai usko kya alag karega kisi se...jis din arjun ye samjhega usko apni mistake realise hogi...

if  they are going to show arjun radhika i think i ll call it quits cause cant see sam gettng shattered. she is deprived of love and she is lonley. why ll she only face all the sadness. 
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetiecuckoo

yes its all really...something.

i didnt actually understand anything.
y wud arjun want sam to be alone??what did sam do?she doesnt even know him.

lets wait for the revenge thing to get revealed as of now totally confused and disappointed
..sahana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
so we can sense the drift that will soon start between Sam and Neil. Isn't it better for sam to tell Neil what has happened? 

Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --MISANTHROPIST

endgame should be SamArj. But I want all the chars to date other girls/guys

i just hope the end game is samarj
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kruthi24

I hate pentagons!!😭
No Arjun Radhika please cvs!

now i feel i had too much hope with ths show 
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaNan_SamArj

I don't think they will break SamArj as Sam is his target, so we will have many of their scenes... Radhika and Arjun no way. ...he was staring at her because she disturbed the meeting, and I felt he was genuinely saying her to make a choice.

That pracap wala scene was to confuse people more, but then they showed in the precap that Sam is the maybelline girl, so no room for confusion right?
Today I also felt something about Neil liking Sam.😕

if pentagon happens m leaving the show ðŸ¤¢ 
after watching samarj i cant digest arjun radhika
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..sahana..

so we can sense the drift that will soon start between Sam and Neil. Isn't it better for sam to tell Neil what has happened? 

she should have told earlier,. now the drift has come btw them. it was so ironicl just sam said to neil she wont let anyone come btw them and next day this happens.. and now i see hatred btw sam arjun too.. 
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Lets hope for the best cant imagine rads n arjun as
I love my otp sam n arjun
shravanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I thought arjun was pretty rude today with radhika