confused and disappointed - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Jahan hate hoti hai wahin pyar hota hai baad mein ...so ye sam arjun hi hoga...sam ke liye arjun ki hate ek din pyar mein badal jaayegi..4 sure...i don't think arjun rads ka kuch hoga...arjun sirf sam ko jealous karne karne ke liye aisa kar raha hai thats it.nd.i hope rads arjun ke chakkar mein na phase.😕.uske liye neil perfect hai...is waqt arjun ke dimaag mein sirf sam hai...phir vo hate se hi kyun na ho...lekin abhi arjun sirf sam ke bare mein sochta hai...or ye hate pyar mein bhi badal jaayegi...pata nahi kis baat ka badla le raha hai shayad us accident se related ho...us accident mein arjun ka koi apna bhi mara ho jiska vo badla le raha hai...lekin bura mujhey sabse zyada sam ke liye lag raha hai kyunki in sab mein sabse zyada sirf sam ne khoya hai ...apna bhai phir apni mom ka pyar ..or sach jaane ke baad arjun bhi...bechari sach kyun cvs kyun us bechari pe itna attyachar dikha rahey hai...
Ek baar arjun ye samajh jaaye ki in sab mein sabse zyada sam ne khoya hai...kya revenge lega vo sam se jo bechari pehli hi sab khoke baithi vo to pehle hi akeli hai usko kya alag karega kisi se...jis din arjun ye samjhega usko apni mistake realise hogi...
Originally posted by shinelove

Who is samrat? Arjun is totally a mystery and looks like bonnie is already a part of this revenge game ..but why he wants to separate sam from everyone ...i don't think their would be anything bw radhika and arjun I have a feeling he may create differences between sam and others but he may bring sam and radhika close ...and that is how their friendship will start in all this...

samrat is sam's father
and arjun has started creating diff.. he just took away her supprt system neil.. and after all these how can arjun go for radhika. and later sam and radhika are suppose to be best friends. where are they taking it. 
yes its all really...something.
i didnt actually understand anything.
y wud arjun want sam to be alone??what did sam do?she doesnt even know him.
Originally posted by Ri21

even i love neil sam. but after seeing all the samarj scene i really dont wnt them to break samarj

endgame should be SamArj. But I want all the chars to date other girls/guys
Originally posted by --MISANTHROPIST

Ri why don't you create Neil n Samaira name poll?? I guess we have enough name suggestions. 

can u give me the list i ll make the poll then
Originally posted by Rihan05

I want to see friendship btw Sam n Radz, not any Cat fights btw them fighting for one guy..
and Arjun enjoying it. 😆 after today's episode i felt there is only friendship from Neil side, the way he said am your friend, not bf, so i thot CV cleared it..
In precap did Arjun mentioned Sam"s name??
i don't think he did, precap are mostly misleading and to keep viewers hooked to the next day episode, i dnt think CV will even try to show Arjun in negative light, coz already many viewers can relate to Sam, and she already is v.lonely, so trying to break her, won't go Down well with viewers, so i think whatever he said in precap has double meaning!!

I love ur post😆after reading it..my hopes restored😉
Originally posted by ..preethi..

but in prev epi kaka said itz not sam's fault ..today he said abt taking BS.. so is his target sam or BS?

i think he has somethng to do with samrat.. 
Originally posted by bhshre95

today's episode confused me especially the last part where arjun says my maybelline girl is n they show radhika entering.i dint understand why they showed that. n neil telling to both girls shayad baat ban jaye.
i liked neil-sam scene it was very nicely done but i really hope they r not hinting towards neil sam n arjun radhika😭

they are going to create a pentagon for sure. 
Originally posted by Rihan05

I want to see friendship btw Sam n Radz, not any Cat fights btw them fighting for one guy..
and Arjun enjoying it. 😆 after today's episode i felt there is only friendship from Neil side, the way he said am your friend, not bf, so i thot CV cleared it..
In precap did Arjun mentioned Sam"s name??
i don't think he did, precap are mostly misleading and to keep viewers hooked to the next day episode, i dnt think CV will even try to show Arjun in negative light, coz already many viewers can relate to Sam, and she already is v.lonely, so trying to break her, won't go Down well with viewers, so i think whatever he said in precap has double meaning!!

he didnot take her name but it was quite evident and why he had tears in his eyes i didnot get it.. 
and really its not at all digestable arjun breaking sam's heart sam gets shattered and arjun dates radhika. no way
Originally posted by Ri21

they are going to create a pentagon for sure. 

I hate pentagons!!😭
No Arjun Radhika please cvs!