kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Now since Mansi's drama was revealed to Gopi, Koki & Pari, I would want that to come out. Mansi's lie should come out before Ahem & the girls so that she won't have any other choice but to pack her bags & go back to Mumbai.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I'm sorry but I never really found out your name.  From what I watched today I found Mansi's act cheap but simply because she is the other woman.  But if she goes back to Mumbai I want Ahem to go with her.  He deserves a woman like her and not Gopi. 
kavitha_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

I'm sorry but I never really found out your name.  From what I watched today I found Mansi's act cheap but simply because she is the other woman.  But if she goes back to Mumbai I want Ahem to go with her.  He deserves a woman like her and not Gopi. 

I am not bothered about Ahem but I want the girls to be with Gopi.
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sharoon3210

I am not bothered about Ahem but I want the girls to be with Gopi.

Exactly why I want him to go off with Mansi.  Gopi needs a chutkara or wake up call by him finally divorcing her.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

Exactly why I want him to go off with Mansi.  Gopi needs a chutkara or wake up call by him finally divorcing her.

I don't think the CV's will make that happen.
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Mansi is cheap from the beginning.. the way she lied to GoJi in their first visit to Mumbai... 
She has her own selfish motive which we already know.. she wants Ahem and the girls ...😡..
THis new drama of Mansi has to come out for Ahem and the girls to see and throw her out of Rajkot..

kavitha_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: ani_gr

Mansi is cheap from the beginning.. the way she lied to GoJi in their first visit to Mumbai... 

She has her own selfish motive which we already know.. she wants Ahem and the girls ...😡..
THis new drama of Mansi has to come out for Ahem and the girls to see and throw her out of Rajkot..

Yes, Mansi's should be exposed before Ahem and the girls so that she will be thrown out but I don't want Gopi to forgive Ahem so easily.😡