Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Something i noticed..

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I dont know if this was discussed before but I've noticed that in 99% of the romantic scenes between Niti and Parth - they are always alone in it. Like i mean they are always shooting it alone with no one else standing around them - none of the other cast are in the shot if you get what i mean. 
In the Holi pool Scene, The storeroom scene, the both kiss scenes, Diwali night, Soha farmhouse and numerous other scenes 
I guess that is why the scenes are so fantastic because PaNi feels more comfortable around each other when they are alone and not the rest of the cast looking on.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't know about other scenes, but while shooting holi pool scene, cc, vibha, krissan were dancing and roaming around pool πŸ˜†
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Originally posted by: LittleWoman

I don't know about other scenes, but while shooting holi pool scene, cc, vibha, krissan were dancing and roaming around pool πŸ˜†

i think that was after shooting - i dont even think they were outside during the shots
spnfan thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
They were there only coz in pocs parth is still in the pool and girls were taking pic with niti in the pool... 
nicki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
come on most people romance when they are alone 😳
no one likes an audience when they are kissingπŸ˜†
Edited by nicki11 - 8 years ago
astha2409 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it really doesn't matter... CV's are giving us what we want I really doesn't matter as when manan is around each other no one else needed in the scene...
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Generally casts have there call times according to their scenes.. 
Do u knw any couple romancing along with their friends?πŸ˜†..
Now come to the shooting .. There are numerous ppl .. Crews.. Director .. Light man..makeup man..cameraman..spot boys ..their assistance ..lots of ppl when parth n niti are shooting...onscreen we see only Manan...πŸ˜›
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Originally posted by: nicki11

come on most people romance when they are alone 😳

no one likes an audience when they are kissingπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† true 
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Originally posted by: LIKEDMG

Generally casts have there call times according to their scenes.. 

Do u knw any couple romancing along with their friends?πŸ˜†..
Now come to the shooting .. There are numerous ppl .. Crews.. Director .. Light man..makeup man..cameraman..spot boys ..their assistance ..lots of ppl when parth n niti are shooting...onscreen we see only Manan...πŸ˜›

yea i know the rest of the production team is there behind the scenes - its just something i noticed with most of their scenes πŸ˜Š
Edited by OmaRamdass - 8 years ago