India-Forums

the only unrealistic aspect of zw

fabme Newbie
fabme
fabme

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Sometimes I feel ishan and alia get too close in public, as in they are so freely holding hands and hugginf while on duty, like I know doctors can date but why while working in the hospital infront of everyone they can be a little more formal
Also, somehow all the doctors knoe ishan and malvika dated or they are dating, like why is not a secret

I know it's only on tv lol but still cant help think its a little unprofessional/unrealistic.I mean you can't just public display of affection

And some nurses/ward boys should have more of a role in the hospital scene, I mean nurses are always the ones with the big gossip about the doctors lol

In addition to prediction, if alia and ishan really kiss I have a feeling the scene will end with malvika walking in on them

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PranPriyeBepannaahPyaarJessicarh

nainarox18 Groupbie
nainarox18
nainarox18

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
if you are in a relationship then why to hide it. Its good that ishan and malvika are open about their relationship. And the fact that alia and ishan are close as friends it is totally realistic. plus they spend most of their time in the hospital so it is not a big deal and also not unproffesional..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

paagalbandar Goldie
paagalbandar
paagalbandar

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Can Doctors date in India????  This is first time I have heard this...Usually abroad, you cannot date your colleagues especially medically speaking because, your personal issue can be brought to work, and it can defame the company or hospital you are working for...And if you carry your personal baggage to hospital, your judgement can be clouded and you can kill the patient...So, this is first time i have heard that doctors working in same hospital can date each other :D  
Infact, we are even told to stay away from any type of relationship with patients and colleagues...You can't even treat your own family members again because of emotions being involved...

What they showed today as about fighting and all, this is what hospitals don't want to happen in front of patients...This is why relationships are to be avoided with colleagues...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saranyagulamyhmaddict

Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Yes..they do go very close sometimes...especially ishaan..he doesnt even see where they are...whose around them!!! Even in todays episodes how can he treat aliya that way..that too in a canteen..Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fabme

fabme Newbie
fabme
fabme

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paagalbandar

Can Doctors date in India????  This is first time I have heard this...Usually abroad, you cannot date your colleagues especially medically speaking because, your personal issue can be brought to work, and it can defame the company or hospital you are working for...And if you carry your personal baggage to hospital, your judgement can be clouded and you can kill the patient...So, this is first time i have heard that doctors working in same hospital can date each other :D  
Infact, we are even told to stay away from any type of relationship with patients and colleagues...You can't even treat your own family members again because of emotions being involved...
What they showed today as about fighting and all, this is what hospitals don't want to happen in front of patients...This is why relationships are to be avoided with colleagues...

That's exactly what I was trying to say, and yes doctors do date in secret, my sister is one and yeah things happen but its all hush hush
ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:13am | IP Logged
well, sanjeevani, dill mill gayye and zindagi wins ve hospitals dat allow it...coz its fiction... Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fabmeyhmaddictpaagalbandarJessicarh

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index