Diya Aur Baati Hum

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Hi guys ,

I am back with an OS after a long time. This is not an hot OS that I usually write but a normal romance. So please if you have any expectation that I will give UD , drop that and enjoy. Hope you like it.

NOTE : This is OS is purely dedicated to SurYa fans. Those who are not

liking surYa , I am sorry this is not for you.

~ * ~  HOME TUITION  ~ * ~

"You need to practice a lot Suraj. You have to work out a lot and keep your body fit. Exercise daily and get tips from Chotu , he has been trained for that " said the coach of the new Kabaddi team owned by Aditi Kashab. It was not easy for Suraj to take such a big decision. He has a dream and he is ready to do anything for that to become a reality. Aditi has guaranteed Suraj that she will help him financially provided her team should win the kabaddi match that is gonna be held in a month. It was not a mere gally match but a state tournament where all the experienced players trained for years gather together and fight for their team's identity , recognition for their state.

It was just the 1st day and Suraj was damn tired as he is new to this. Telling " Kabaddi kabaddi " without losing breath was a big task for him. Chotu had shifted his body building equipments to GG room so that Suraj can use those as per his coach's instructions. Suraj didn't know how to use that and was staring at it. Sandy came from her duty and saw him looking at the equipments strangely. She came to him and asked what happened today and how was the training?

He told her everything that his coach had told him to follow and also shared his worries that they had to somehow win the match and he doesn't want his team to lose because of him as he is not having any idea about Kabaddi and inexperienced. Sandy assured him that all will be fine and it is also a part of his dream. He has to make sure that he get through this test and go towards his dream. She was always there by his side, his strength. With those motivating words , he gained hope that he can do it and moved towards the equipment. He looked at Sandy and she found that he had a problem in using that and came to help him.

She made him sit on the benchrack and showed him how to move the dumbbell. His kurta was not allowing him to workout easily.

" Suraj ji , remove your kurta first "

"what? " Suraj asked with a shocked face. " no.. I won't .. what if someone comes inside? "

" No one will come Suraj ji. It is only me and if you are feeling awkward, then ok , I am also going out and lock yourselves inside" and was about to move from there.

But before she could move further, she felt his hands on her waist and he pulled her making her fall over him. "Why will I feel awkward in front of my biwi? " saying this he started nuzzling against her neck. It has been almost 8 years since they got married but still her shyness never reduced making him even more crazy on her. Her hands started digging his hair and silent moans escaped from her mouth as his lips started tracing her jaw line and moving upwards. Just when he was about to kiss her, phone call from Sandy's mobile interrupted their romantic moment.

It was Zakir , happily married now and settled in Delhi. " Hi Sandhya , how are you , Suraj ji and others ? " . He had called her after a long time and they had a nice time chatting and sharing their problems. She told him that Suraj is participating in a kabaddi match. He was supper excited and asked suraj and herself to come in skype so that he can give some tips to Suraj.

" Suraj ji , you need not worry about Kabaddi match. There is a superb coach that I know. Very well talented person. That coach can teach you in home itself" Zakir said with a mischievous grin on his face. Sandhya could sense something fishy. " Arey wah Zakir ji .. Can you give me that person's contact number? ".

Zakir laughed and said that the coach is with him only and told Sandy is very good in kabaddi and had defeated him also. Suraj was happy to know that his wife was multi talented.

Zakir forced Sandy to teach him when he is free after coming from the training. She agreed finally and Zakir wished suraj good luck and went offline.

Suraj stood there thinking. "what are you thinking Suraj ji ? You don't want me to train you?" she asked. " I am thinking about that only Sandhya ji . If I play a game with you , I am sure you will cheat and make me lose".

" What ?? " Sandhya got shocked. " What did I do ? "

" Don't you remember what you did last time when we played that kerchief game ? You swirled your hair this way and that way making me lose my concentration and when I was about to win , you winked at me and finally I lost and you were laughing ".

Sandhya started giggling. " It is your fault. You were busy looking at me than the kerchief ". Suraj was looking at her with raw desire in his eyes.

" The matter is ... " he came forward close to her and she started moving back just to be hit by the cupboard. He locked her by keeping his hands on the either side of the cupboard door not letting any space for her to escape. " when you are near me, I forget everything and get immersed in your beauty " saying this he cupped her face and inched towards her lips.

When he was about to cover the gap between their lips , she pushed him and told 25 pushups. "what ?" Suraj asked her confused. "Punishment for behaving like this with the coach" she told with a naughty grin on her face."You carry on Sandhya ji .. btw how long can you be my coach. You have to come back to me only.. I will take revenge for this "he thought and she was able to find out what is going on in his mind by his intense look on her and blushed.

Sandhya come to GG room dressed in t-shirt and track pant. Suraj was in his shorts and just a vest revealing his well built muscles which can make girls fall for him easily. Sandhya looked at him in awww and Suraj was happy to see the effect he was giving her. He went close to her
" shall we start our lessons coach ? " in a husky voice making her shiver. She smiled and both went to the terrace which had enough space for workout and to teach him the basics of kabaddi.

" Suraj ji, you have that punishment .. I hope you remember" she said smiling. She taught him how to do pushups by making his leg straight and he did. He was not able to do that continuously but Sandy motivated him and he slowly got used to it and started doing well. She taught him some more exercises and made his do skipping so that his legs move fast. Both were so engrossed into that and didn't see Bhabho who was standing a little away from them watching. She was happy to see them both working together and prayed to god to give her son all strength to win and also thanked for giving her son a wife like Sandhya who is always supportive and showers him with love.

Bhabho came to them and coughed making them aware that she has come. She asked them to come for dinner as they had forgotten what the time is and got deep into this.

" Bhabho , Suraj ji shouldn't eat heavy food as he can't play after that. So I will give him some juice and will make him have dinner later ". Bhabho agreed and asked her to come atleast to have dinner. Sandy looked at Suraj and told bhabho that she will have it later with Suraj ji. Bhabho smiled at the love they had for eachother and blessed them. Sandhya went down with her to get juice for suraj and suraj started practicing.

She came back soon and asked him to rest for some time and regain his energy. They both sat and suraj took the glass from her. He was about to drink but stopped midway and asked if she had something. " I will have later Suraj ji. I am not hungry and also I dint do anything here , you were only working hard and would be tired. " and asked him to drink. Suraj shook his head in denial and took the glass to her mouth and made her drink some.

He drank the remaining and was still panting becoz of the heavy exercises that he had. Sandhya was looking at him with her eyes overflowing with love and felt proud how hardworking her husband is. Without thinking further, she kissed him on his cheeks and forehead. Suraj was confused by her sudden action. He saw her eyes getting wet and thought to lighten the situation.

"Punishment is applicable for coach also for taking advantage on the innocent student" he said and she hit him on his chest and hugged tightly. They again resumed with their practice. Sandhya decided to have a match between them. Suraj lost initially but after 3-4 matches, he started winning and Sandhya was happy. But still he has to learn a lot as he has to compete with professional players.

Suraj came to GG room after getting fresh. He is not able to wear his kurta as he is having so much pain all over his body. Sandhya comes back in saree and see him." Suraj ji , what happened ? " she asked only to get a charming smile from his as always telling he was fine and hid the pain. Without waiting she rushed to the kitchen and came back with hot water. She pulled Suraj to the bed not bothering about his denial and fake excuses that he is fine. She removed his vest and made him lie on the bed with his back facing her. She started giving him hot water massage and he was feeling like heaven. He hissed in pain at a particular spot and Sandhya got worried. She kissed that place making him to forget his pain. He turned around and pulled her over him. His hands were on her waist and both were lost in eachother's eyes. He broke the silence by whispering "The punishment is still remaining and I am thinking about what punishment to give" and winked at her. "You need not think about that" saying so she crashed her lips on his. It was so passionate that could tell how much they yearn or eachother.

They broke the kiss as they were out of breath. "I hope this punishment will be fair" she said blushing. " If this is the punishment , then I want the coach to do the mistake again and again" he said rolling over the bed locked her under him and covered them with the duvet to have a passionate night free from all the pain and worries they have.             

~ * ~

PS :  I am sorry guys, I thought of writing UD but wrote this as this is how I

want our surYa to be shown in DABH. Purely my wish. If you don't

like please feel free to comment.

Edited by pasurYa - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 Subha  !U don't have  to write UD always .
loved it. simple but. u attached the  current situation on the show.
it's like reading DABH script  πŸ˜›

I like the way u remind us the game of handkerchief. πŸ˜†
the way they both tease  each other reminding about punishment 
the way Sandy cared him with hot water massage πŸ˜³
Wow everything written very well. 
 Off topic -     I'm sure ur future hubby will be so lucky to have you. πŸ˜‰

But u forgot something Vedh didn't disturb them at night πŸ€£
All I can say is this a superb OS and loved the way u written it. πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈβ­οΈ

waiting for ur next OS . 

zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
O M G ...
Wowww sub... It's really awesome ...
I really enjoyed reading it...
Generally while reading I get irritated seeing the lengths but I was so lost that I didn't even remember when it ended...

So so good!!!
Well written...light romance and everything side by side that's what I love...
Keep writing... Really love this one πŸ˜ƒ
maaneet-2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Simply awesome writing Subha.πŸ‘β­οΈ..
Thank you so much for your lovey OS..πŸ€—
hope you will write a romantic one soon.😳

pasurYa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rosy.L

Subha  !U don't have  to write UD always .

loved it. simple but. u attached the  current situation on the show.
it's like reading DABH script  πŸ˜›

I like the way u remind us the game of handkerchief. πŸ˜†
the way they both tease  each other reminding about punishment 
the way Sandy cared him with hot water massage πŸ˜³
Wow everything written very well. 
 Off topic -     I'm sure ur future hubby will be so lucky to have you. πŸ˜‰

But u forgot something Vedh didn't disturb them at night πŸ€£
All I can say is this a superb OS and loved the way u written it. πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈβ­οΈ

waiting for ur next OS . 

Thank u so much Rosy
yes.. I used the current track as I want such scenes in d show .. 
but CVs 

Lol.. I want to forget that surYa are having children now..πŸ˜†
they r literally irritating .. 

@bold πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ  hope so ... I want to be lucky by getting a hubby like I wish πŸ˜‰

coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome os...
zakir advising suraj to get training from sandy...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
sandy teaching suraj ...😳

pasurYa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zona.

O M G ...
Wowww sub... It's really awesome ...
I really enjoyed reading it...
Generally while reading I get irritated seeing the lengths but I was so lost that I didn't even remember when it ended...

So so good!!!
Well written...light romance and everything side by side that's what I love...
Keep writing... Really love this one πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much Z πŸ˜›
pasurYa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maaneet-2012

Simply awesome writing Subha.πŸ‘β­οΈ..

Thank you so much for your lovey OS..πŸ€—
hope you will write a romantic one soon.😳

Thank you Maha πŸ€—
will definitely write one soon πŸ˜Š
pasurYa thumbnail

Thank you sp ka
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
 It has been almost 8 years since they got married but still her shyness never reduced making him even more crazy on her

πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£

looks like this piece has been heated ( suttadhu)🀣

beautiful piece of writing
with good imagination
liked zak's involvement in this 
if they door was closed then its OS or else its somewhat close to dabh epi ( minus close scenes)πŸ‘