Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SNS- A message or entertainment?

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
The current track is very much dragging. Some of the members are for GoHem & some for MaHem. It is time for the CV's to come to conclusion.

We want some entertainment. Not something which is torturous & depressing to the viewers.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
I want the current track to end ASAP
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
TRP last week was at a record high of 7.1. So I'm sorry Kavita, but this track is not going to end anytime soon. 😔

But ultimately, Gopi and Ahem will reunite because they are the leads of the show.
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
They will drag this as much as they can since it is doing well..... unfortunately..
Sd1978 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: touch_of_pink

TRP last week was at a record high of 7.1. So I'm sorry Kavita, but this track is not going to end anytime soon. 😔

But ultimately, Gopi and Ahem will reunite because they are the leads of the show.

I have a feeling they will use the tried and tested and long overused method of getting Gopi injured or nearly losing her life before the great modi comes down from the pedestal he has put himself on..bah humbug...
kavitha_r thumbnail

Yes, that is a sad thing. So far each track took 6 months or more to end. But please tell me that are you enjoying this current track from  the bottom of your heart?

As for Gopi-Ahem reunion, I am not that much concerned as it will be for 2 or 3 years at the most and again they will separate.

If the CV's focus on the children, the leads will leave the show.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: ani_gr

They will drag this as much as they can since it is doing well..... unfortunately..

Yes, and that is annoying. But even if Mansi goes, Kinjal will still be there. She has already taken Radha's place.😆
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sharoon3210

Yes, that is a sad thing. So far each track took 6 months or more to end. But please tell me that are you enjoying this current track from  the bottom of your heart?

As for Gopi-Ahem reunion, I am not that much concerned as it will be for 2 or 3 years at the most and again they will separate.

If the CV's focus on the children, the leads will leave the show.

Kavita, I hate this show! It should have finished a long time ago. All the characters have been butchered beyond repair. Tracks are a drag. Actors are not utilized properly. Show is prolonged for the sake of prolonging. The makers aimlessly take the show where ever they fancy. However there is no ultimate story for them to tell. Forget the end of this track, I doubt they know right now what they will show next week.

The only reason I follow the show is because I like interacting with everyone on this forum. 

Otherwise when this show finishes, I'm gonna throw a party to celebrate. It will be good riddance I say.

Alas, the end is nowhere in sight...
kavitha_r thumbnail

Kavita, I hate this show! It should have finished a long time ago. All the characters have been butchered beyond repair. Tracks are a drag. Actors are not utilized properly. Show is prolonged for the sake of prolonging. The makers aimlessly take the show where ever they fancy. However there is no ultimate story for them to tell. Forget the end of this track, I doubt they know right now what they will show next week.

The only reason I follow the show is because I like interacting with everyone on this forum. 

Otherwise when this show finishes, I'm gonna throw a party to celebrate. It will be good riddance I say.

Alas, the end is nowhere in sight...

Nikki, I agree with you. Each track is dragging. The quality is gone. I cannot say the show is good only on the basis of TRP's.

Please see this link