Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: zindgidilse

sej...have u not seen her username color which shows she is dazzler...not a newbie πŸ˜†

Arrey Ritu... I was shocked yesterday, when she came back with bang.. that she is that dazzler ka colour...
Cuz... I had known Agu.. since past 1 year.. and tab she was newbie... and I had quit forum .. after about 20th May.. I couldn't tolerate nonsense...!!

I came back after show ended... uske bhi some months later like Oct-Nov. by that time, Agu too had left.. 😭😭😭 So I didn't know.. she was still part of IF and that too Forums..!!! and you guys knew each other.. for me.. I felt am new here after I came back from Feb.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... though officially I was very old member... maybe from the times of initial days of EMA- Since Nov. 2013...
_green_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zindgidilse

coz mujhe yaad nai ara ki humne kab kab chat ki.,πŸ˜†

tum hi bata do na πŸ˜‰

Haila...I remember talking to u in Udaan CC n all,,,but dun remember exactly where,,,kyunki,,,I forgot a lot of things as I got hooked up in many thingsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: _green_

Haha...charcha on me?πŸ˜†

Lols,,,ab bolo...ki who was more active in the forum...πŸ˜†

Charcha On U???πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± Lol...

I thought u were shy and scared to come on IF cuz.. you might not know anyone here... as our old people have left.. including... Julez, Shana, Nandy, Nandini... Shona.. is making special appearances around...
IThinkALot thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Next time kya karogi?😳😳

Wo next time pata chal jaega.πŸ˜› Sejal was surprised that your a dazzler.πŸ˜† I told her that I was the one who made your dazzler party thread.πŸ˜† Arey oosejalwa kaunsi duniya me rhti ho re?
_green_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Arrey Ritu... I was shocked yesterday, when she came back with bang.. that she is that dazzler ka colour...
Cuz... I had known Agu.. since past 1 year.. and tab she was newbie... and I had quit forum .. after about 20th May.. I couldn't tolerate nonsense...!!

I came back after show ended... uske bhi some months later like Oct-Nov. by that time, Agu too had left.. 😭😭😭 So I didn't know.. she was still part of IF and that too Forums..!!! and you guys knew each other.. for me.. I felt am new here after I came back from Feb.πŸ˜† ... though officially I was very old member... maybe from the times of initial days of EMA- Since Nov. 2013...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

O god Sej,,,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I know I joined in June,,,but I haven't missed any posts since January'14 (was in 12th and had boards 2 months later)
IThinkALot thumbnail

I thought u were shy and scared to come on IF cuz.. you might not know anyone here... as our old people have left.. including... Julez, Shana, Nandy, Nandini... Shona.. is making special appearances around...

Sejat sach bol kis planet se ai hai?πŸ˜† Tujhe visit krna chaiye hmare party thread. Itni masti k h humne πŸ˜ƒ
_green_ thumbnail

Ya I was shy since am  commenting after very long,,,lolsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am surprised that u dint notice that I am a dazzler inspite all those PMs we had sent each other in Aug last weeks,,n Sept Ist weekπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
_green_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: ban18

Wo next time pata chal jaega.πŸ˜› Sejal was surprised that your a dazzler.πŸ˜† I told her that I was the one who made your dazzler party thread.πŸ˜† Arey oosejalwa kaunsi duniya me rhti ho re?

Arey and we had partied n I have commented on ur fun posts,,alot,,,we did have good times na Rishuu?πŸ˜ƒ
IThinkALot thumbnail

Arey and we had partied n I have commented on ur fun posts,,alot,,,we did have good times na Rishuu?πŸ˜ƒ

Exactly, sejal has missed a lot of masti. πŸ˜›
zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Haila...I remember talking to u in Udaan CC n all,,,but dun remember exactly where,,,kyunki,,,I forgot a lot of things as I got hooked up in many thingsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Thats why asked u that we have met on udaan forum
i too forgot many things coz we chatted only few times nd same as u...don't know exactly where.πŸ˜†