KABIR'S GHOST IN CCTV FOOTAGE!!!

do0dleR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi friends, this is do0dleR aka Lily😊. I was so happy for the last few days, we got to see so many beautiful NiBir scenes. Those scenes and episodes just rocked. But I wonder why in general drama quotient are high but the general foundation of facts and evidences are weak and contradictory... ðŸ˜• Today's episode just got me annoyed!!...:(

Today's episode of Nisha Aur Uske Cousins reminded me of the episode from NAUC, when Kabir was planning to run away from Gangwal House to avoid marrying Nisha. In that episode Kabir was literally running away without his bag, when Lakshmi comes to hand over the key Then he re-enters the house without picking up the bag from window side.(in the same scene..)..I was literally waiting for him to pick up his bag, as it was more important for me than him...😲The story, concept, emotion etc. flow in the right direction but technicalities of the scene are very poor and these blunders are generally repeatedly seen...(I wrote about an earlier such blunder in this post - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4361524)

I was happy that after watching yesterday's precap that the CV's decided to use CCTV footage as evidence (thinking they are finally using common sense... I couldn't be more wrong...CV's will be CV's...🤣). But they again made a BIG blunder. Earlier they showed that it was Kabir's birthday. Nisha, Kabir and all cousins were there at the party except Sumit and Saurabh. Sumit steals jewellery while being followed by Saurabh, then Sumit locks Saurabh at the warehouse and escapes. Saurabh returns in the morning. 

Today when Nisha was checking the CCTV footage, she said footage from 10:30 p.m. to 11:20 p.m. is missing... (NOW COMES THE BLUNDER)... And the 11:20 p.m. footage shows Kabir sitting at warehouse and working.😲 If Kabir came after Sumit left, how come Saurabh had to wait till morning for escaping. They never showed us that Kabir went to warehouse for work 11:20 p.m. onwards leaving Nisha crying at home after Nisha's father Ramesh scolded them. Also Kabir was sleeping at his house, he didn't even know when Nisha left... Then was that Kabir's GHOST??!!!😕

Looks like the CV's are very emotional and less technical people. But audiences are NOT fool, they watch over everything...!!

PS: I love NiBir onscreen as much as any NiBir fan and I would love to see the show continue. But that does not mean I can tolerate nonsense. Let's hope these blunders do not recur...Also thanks for reading ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
Edited by do0dleR - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i didnt see the episode
but i will check it tomorrow
serials se logic expect karna is waste of our time!😆
diyah_us thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
umm serials dont have logic, basic logic also. even if they show, it will be
all screwed up logic😆
do0dleR thumbnail
I agree with you guys... but at least story mein consistency to honi chahiye naa...
blah-blah thumbnail

Originally posted by: do0dleR

I agree with you guys... but at least story mein consistency to honi chahiye naa...

true that!
we knw the plot and the story better than CV's😆
..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this is serial and to expect something logical is just imposiible and now i remember my dads dialogue " film me no questioning and answering "

so similarly serial mein now questioning or anwering ðŸ¤£
blah-blah thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Happy..

this is serial and to expect something logical is just imposiible and now i remember my dads dialogue " film me no questioning and answering "

so similarly serial mein now questioning or anwering ðŸ¤£

logic-less mein logic doondhna hamari galti hai🤣🤣🤣
leave it yaar lily
CV's kabhi nahi sudhroge🤣🤣🤣
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
even i thought the same things.
but this is NAUc.
they are blooper experts🤣
shinelove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even I was thinking the same but its just a show we should actually not expect logic from cvs...
do0dleR thumbnail

Originally posted by: anulovessarun

true that!
we knw the plot and the story better than CV's😆

Very true... It seems as if wo story bana k bhool jate h then usi ki nayi story banate h...😆😆... Abi wo Kabir ki cheenk bhool gye...😆😆