India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

KABIR'S GHOST IN CCTV FOOTAGE!!!

do0dleR Goldie
do0dleR
do0dleR

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Hi friends, this is do0dleR aka LilySmile. I was so happy for the last few days, we got to see so many beautiful NiBir scenes. Those scenes and episodes just rocked. But I wonder why in general drama quotient are high but the general foundation of facts and evidences are weak and contradictory... Confused Today's episode just got me annoyed!!...:(

Today's episode of Nisha Aur Uske Cousins reminded me of the episode from NAUC, when Kabir was planning to run away from Gangwal House to avoid marrying Nisha. In that episode Kabir was literally running away without his bag, when Lakshmi comes to hand over the key Then he re-enters the house without picking up the bag from window side.(in the same scene..)..I was literally waiting for him to pick up his bag, as it was more important for me than him...ShockedThe story, concept, emotion etc. flow in the right direction but technicalities of the scene are very poor and these blunders are generally repeatedly seen...(I wrote about an earlier such blunder in this post - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4361524)

I was happy that after watching yesterday's precap that the CV's decided to use CCTV footage as evidence (thinking they are finally using common sense... I couldn't be more wrong...CV's will be CV's...ROFL). But they again made a BIG blunder. Earlier they showed that it was Kabir's birthday. Nisha, Kabir and all cousins were there at the party except Sumit and Saurabh. Sumit steals jewellery while being followed by Saurabh, then Sumit locks Saurabh at the warehouse and escapes. Saurabh returns in the morning. 

Today when Nisha was checking the CCTV footage, she said footage from 10:30 p.m. to 11:20 p.m. is missing... (NOW COMES THE BLUNDER)... And the 11:20 p.m. footage shows Kabir sitting at warehouse and working.Shocked If Kabir came after Sumit left, how come Saurabh had to wait till morning for escaping. They never showed us that Kabir went to warehouse for work 11:20 p.m. onwards leaving Nisha crying at home after Nisha's father Ramesh scolded them. Also Kabir was sleeping at his house, he didn't even know when Nisha left... Then was that Kabir's GHOST??!!!Confused

Looks like the CV's are very emotional and less technical people. But audiences are NOT fool, they watch over everything...!!

PS: I love NiBir onscreen as much as any NiBir fan and I would love to see the show continue. But that does not mean I can tolerate nonsense. Let's hope these blunders do not recur...Also thanks for reading SmileSmile

Edited by do0dleR - 09 May 2015 at 10:56am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

saranyagulam.vishrutha.Infinite_FlameRosaDola99deek_210diyah_usTaha0023mika17mansi_as18sim.07itznimi003-DrunkenMonk-Echo.of.HopeAnagha.ammu4u

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
i didnt see the episode
but i will check it tomorrow
serials se logic expect karna is waste of our time!LOL
diyah_us IF-Dazzler
diyah_us
diyah_us

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:58am | IP Logged
umm serials dont have logic, basic logic also. even if they show, it will be
all screwed up logicLOL
do0dleR Goldie
do0dleR
do0dleR

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I agree with you guys... but at least story mein consistency to honi chahiye naa...
Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by do0dleR

I agree with you guys... but at least story mein consistency to honi chahiye naa...
true that!
we knw the plot and the story better than CV'sLOL
..Happy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Happy..
..Happy..

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:03am | IP Logged
this is serial and to expect something logical is just imposiible and now i remember my dads dialogue " film me no questioning and answering "

so similarly serial mein now questioning or anwering ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

do0dleR

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Happy..

this is serial and to expect something logical is just imposiible and now i remember my dads dialogue " film me no questioning and answering "

so similarly serial mein now questioning or anwering ROFL
logic-less mein logic doondhna hamari galti haiROFLROFLROFL
leave it yaar lily
CV's kabhi nahi sudhrogeROFLROFLROFL
Echo.of.Hope IF-Sizzlerz
Echo.of.Hope
Echo.of.Hope

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:07am | IP Logged
even i thought the same things.
but this is NAUc.
they are blooper expertsROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: