Shastri Sisters

India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

Why Are You Still Watching Shastri Sisters?! (Page 4)

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lisadfg

anuraj ishvi specially nd the rest of the cast are just Heartlove them all deveel sonal summit nd moreover sareen uncle is the best his jokes v laugh a lot nd minty's "hogaya" after sareen uncle's joke is just so awesome

What a beautiful comment Lisa.Big smile

I too love them. Deveel were my first love.Embarrassed Then came Rajat and got me drooling over him.Embarrassed Minty was very funny too. The way she tracked Alka into marrying Rohan was gr8. She is a master mind.LOL Sareen is the best uncle ever. Love him .Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_habiba_

_habiba_ IF-Dazzler
_habiba_
_habiba_

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Originally posted by _habiba_

Nice post Awida Sis!! 
Thanks Habiba.Hug

The main reason to watch SS is AnuRaj!!  Vijayendra Kumeria's and Ishita Ganguly's acting skills are just amazing!!  I'm not satisfied with Anu's characterization.. But can't imagine Rajat with someone else than Anu!  So Anu Mata jitni bhi mahan ho,  I love AnuRaj!! 
I appreciate Neelu Kohlis acting too!  Don't like Minty,  but Neelu Kohli is a very good actress! 

IshVi are really super performers, they set screen on fire ..for this we hold all this love for AnuRaj. Neelu as Minty is my most beloved vamp. Big smile
And I too feel that cvs spoiled Anu's character in order to please trps aunties.LOL

Hahaha Sis ur reply is awesome!  Most beloved vamp LOL
Yaa indeed.. To please the trp aunties... Ideal bahu with a huge interest in Detective Giri 
awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fari2608

Well like you said CVs don't drag tracks ! I love Sonal, Ishita and Neelu mam's acting.
And the reason I started watching the show was sister's fun And Deveel loved their Nok Jhok Heart but that's not gonna happen anymore
Enjoy Sareen Uncle's jokes too

I am happy to read your comment Fari. Big smile You mentioned many reasons to love SS which we share. Smile Let us hope we see more of Deveel's love-hate story.Embarrassed

fari2608

appuaks Senior Member
appuaks
appuaks

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Best reasons for watching SS:

1. Forums-- such superb writers, a lot of them are really really good.
2. All-round excellent acting - VJ, Ishita, Mr. and Mrs. Sareen are the pick of the lot but all of them do a  great job
3. Strikes a chord somewhere with all of us, not the unbelievable mata-rani-snake-huge family obsessed tracks
4. Crisp storyline (sometimes it's really soggy like the minty-anu fight) but no unnecessary dragging
5. Great music (What a killer number -- Saajna...they just have to play a snatch of that tune and I can remember the entire AnuRaj storyline).

shreepatil.

shreepatil. IF-Rockerz
shreepatil.
shreepatil.

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
me and my family watching this show bcoz of my specially ishita ganguly aka anushka. nt other.

Go to top