Shastri Sisters

Why Are You Still Watching Shastri Sisters?! - Page 3

fari2608 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Well like you said CVs don't drag tracks ! I love Sonal, Ishita and Neelu mam's acting.
And the reason I started watching the show was sister's fun And Deveel loved their Nok Jhok ❤️ but that's not gonna happen anymore
Enjoy Sareen Uncle's jokes too
Edited by fari2608 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: xtrysia

Because of anuraj n dis forum...

Thank you for comment.😊

This forum is the best thing that happened to me since I came to India Forums.⭐️
awida thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Doremon_Selfie

Will we get a new slot?   

I am very sorry i posted it here.
Pls forgive me

I hope we get a new slot too. 😊 You needn't say sorry. All of us are going mad thinking of Shastri Sisters' future.
awida thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lisadfg

anuraj ishvi specially nd the rest of the cast are just ❤️love them all deveel sonal summit nd moreover sareen uncle is the best his jokes v laugh a lot nd minty's "hogaya" after sareen uncle's joke is just so awesome

What a beautiful comment Lisa.😃

I too love them. Deveel were my first love.😳 Then came Rajat and got me drooling over him.😳 Minty was very funny too. The way she tracked Alka into marrying Rohan was gr8. She is a master mind.😆 Sareen is the best uncle ever. Love him .❤️
_habiba_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

IshVi are really super performers, they set screen on fire ..for this we hold all this love for AnuRaj. Neelu as Minty is my most beloved vamp. 😃
And I too feel that cvs spoiled Anu's character in order to please trps aunties.😆

Hahaha Sis ur reply is awesome!  Most beloved vamp 😆
Yaa indeed.. To please the trp aunties... Ideal bahu with a huge interest in Detective Giri 
awida thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fari2608

Well like you said CVs don't drag tracks ! I love Sonal, Ishita and Neelu mam's acting.
And the reason I started watching the show was sister's fun And Deveel loved their Nok Jhok ❤️ but that's not gonna happen anymore
Enjoy Sareen Uncle's jokes too

I am happy to read your comment Fari. 😃 You mentioned many reasons to love SS which we share. 😊 Let us hope we see more of Deveel's love-hate story.😳
appuaks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: awida

Best reasons for watching SS:

1. Forums-- such superb writers, a lot of them are really really good.
2. All-round excellent acting - VJ, Ishita, Mr. and Mrs. Sareen are the pick of the lot but all of them do a  great job
3. Strikes a chord somewhere with all of us, not the unbelievable mata-rani-snake-huge family obsessed tracks
4. Crisp storyline (sometimes it's really soggy like the minty-anu fight) but no unnecessary dragging
5. Great music (What a killer number -- Saajna...they just have to play a snatch of that tune and I can remember the entire AnuRaj storyline).

shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
me and my family watching this show bcoz of my specially ishita ganguly aka anushka. nt other.