DD-Shiv Backstory

skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I wonder what is their story! 
Normally when DD is against something she says it outright. No amount of manipulation can make her change the decision.. like If DD was so against her husband then she would not have let him stay in the house even if Siddharth and Kesar insisted that he should be kept until he turns out fine. I think DD knew the reason why Shiv left unlike her mother. 

From the segments it looks like Nani was too shocked to see Shiv with Durga that she did not care about what will happen if Roshni finds out that Shiv is her father. Basically what i am trying to say is that it looks like Nani has much more problem with Shiv than DD !! I think DD-Shiv got married against her wishes?? Whatever would be the reason I am sure it was a love-marriage ðŸ˜†

I hope they give a good backstory about their relationship as it is one of the important tracks in this show! And i hope that Shiv is a good person coz DD deserves that now, she has suffered a lot! ðŸ˜›

But got to say The Patel ladies really know how to handle their EX-HUSBANDS ðŸ˜‰
And the EX-HUSBANDS do have a charm that they made the Patel Ladies dance with them ðŸ˜³

What do you think about their backstory?? 
Edited by skinnypal - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even I'm not sure about their backstory but I don't think Nani is a person who would be a reason for Shiv leaving😕 Nani is angry with him b'coz he left her daughter for a long 20yrs and Nani has seen how DD suffered. So, she is justified in not wanting Shiv back now, any mother would only feel that Imagine Sid leaving Roshni and coming back after 20yrs, DD would have shot him in first sight then😆 And thus, nani may be initially angry but would eventually forgive him😊 But Nani would not have been a villian in DuShi story, it have to be something else..

And DD herself said to Pratima (when Simran insulted DD by saying something like that's why ur husband left u😕) that she don't know why her husband left one day w/o any explanation😕 So, I'm not sure whether DD knows😕

Whatever be the story, it would take a good time for DD and patel's to forgive Shiv. The wound is several years deep, it will take time to heal And CVs should give a very justifiable reason or else even audience won't be able to accept him😛 So, SidNi have a very tough job ahead😛
Edited by zoopassion - 8 years ago
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zoopassion

Even I'm not sure about their backstory but I don't think Nani is a person who would be a reason for Shiv leaving😕 Nani is angry with him b'coz he left her daughter for a long 20yrs and Nani has seen how DD suffered. So, she is justified in not wanting Shiv back now, any mother would only feel that Imagine Sid leaving Roshni and coming back after 20yrs, DD would have shot him in first sight then😆 And thus, nani may be initially angry but would eventually forgive him😊 But Nani would not have been a villian in DuShi story, it have to be something else..

And DD herself said to Pratima (when Simran insulted DD by saying something like that's why ur husband left u😕) that she don't know why her husband left one day w/o any explanation😕 So, I'm not sure whether DD knows😕

Whatever be the story, it would take a good time for DD and patel's to forgive Shiv. The wound is several years deep, it will take time to heal And CVs should give a very justifiable reason or else even audience won't be able to accept him😛 So, SidNi have a very tough job ahead😛

@BOLD- Ohh . . i don't remember that scene or the dialogues.. guess we have to wait n watch.. i hope they don't drag it much.. and keep it light hearted..
stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am at lost when it comes to why Shiv left and I am really looking forward to find out why he left...this will be the turning point for us to find out what made DD such a cold person...we will now get to see why Durga Devi became DD
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i also feel the same
i feel naani was against shiv
dd knew the reason why he went
i hope roshni accepts him as her dad 
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't know the back story bt am so excited to find out...