Balika Vadhu

Mother's Day messages - Toral & Gracy

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Toral Rasputra aka Anandi of 'Balika Vadhu'
"A lot of people don't give Mother's Day the importance it deserves. For me it is one of the most important occasions in my life. But, I don't really feel the need to celebrate the day specifically. For me every moment spent with my mother is a part of Mother's Day. Be it just simply eating lunch or watching television. My mother is the reason I am here living my dream. I don't need a specific day to express my feelings for her. I do it at every moment I get! My mother and I share a silent bond of unconditional love. We don't need to speak our feelings out aloud. We just need to look at each other and know if things are alright or no. And it is a feeling that cannot be described!"

Gracy Goswami aka Nimboli of 'Balika Vadhu'
"Mother's Day is a very happy day for me! I learnt the significance of this day in my school. Every year I make a special greeting card for my Mumma and gift her chocolates! I am going to do the same this year too! My mother is a dancer. She understands the entertainment industry well as she has been a part of it in her small way. That is how we both connect as I love dancing too. This has played a very significant part in my life and where I am today."

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/150509/entertainment-bollywood/gallery/television-stars-share-their-special-mothers-day-messages

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Arti ...

Last year Sid Toral this year Gracy join Toral ...

Colors web page too had Anandi Nandini pic and Mothers day message too
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Arti.
Waiting to see Ajee meeting her nandini.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Artee TFS - Waiting for Nandini to meet her mother Anandi
Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hope now on screen mother daughter unite with  each other 😳

they can atleast show mother's day ...shivam wishing A...A missing Nandini n amol...n thn meeting nandini again 😳😳

too high hopesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†