Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -WhatSoEver-

πŸ˜† and your even more dumb because your not getting my post and keep assuming am supporting... If I would have support then my post would be different! Ok debate master jhi hum dumb humse debate mat karo apke intelligence per unglu uth jayegi! 😭

You are supporting what ?.. πŸ˜•..  and what support do i have a problem with ?..πŸ˜•.. what chu talkin about bro ?.. πŸ˜†

Did i say i have problem with you being a Salman fan ?.. i just said that i came to your topic expecting a kickass sort of reply but something else happened.. πŸ˜†.. for a moment , i thought you were trolling to get Salman bashed .. πŸ˜†..you know the usual troll topics where they support or praise celeb sarcastically to get the celeb in question bashed.. πŸ˜† ..it wasnt clear until other obvious salman fans like Mrs.SK came in support πŸ˜†..but hey if you believe what you wrote in your topic post , then so be it .. πŸ˜›
WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Salman Khan @BeingSalmanKhan  25 Apr 2010

U wanna kill sm 1 thn kill him fr sure but vit your work , kaam se maro , that's the only way n the best way killed the person n no jail hah

Salman Khan @BeingSalmanKhan  25 Jan 2011

Corruption hattao guys , v r all guilty of it . Lena walla bhi aur dena walla bhi . Happy republic day

Salman Khan @BeingSalmanKhan  25 May 2013

Corruption corruption corruption. Kya karen corruption kaaa? Kuch ley dey ke khatam karen kya? Haan? Bolo .nahi? Aur koi tareeka hai kya?

Oh! The irony / hypocrisy!  πŸ˜†
Edited by .Calvin. - 8 years ago
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
People are speaking about it because its in the media and Salman is a public figure. 
I think more people are disappointed with the legal system. Especially after they gave a verdict only to retract it 2 days later. 

adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
He is a STAR he has million fans. his case will be discussed with an argument and a counter argument in the media you like it or not...accept it or just leave it... and why cant his case be set as example...and what a defense...There are many many more who get convicted and punished...why not compare with them? Why only compare with people who are not punished?sometimes I feel why do we compare...Why cant Salman just stay in jail for 5 years and get done with it as he has committed a crime and has been convicted rather than just dragging this forever...13 years and this will go on till infinity...Had he admitted his crime, done the  charity he is doing he would have been done with his sentence by now and his image would have been different in the eyes of many people out there. He unintentionally committed the crime of killing somebody but intentionally got himself drunk and on top of that he was driving a car...on top of that building towers of lies... which is against  the law PERIOD!Edited by adigaag - 8 years ago
I Got You,Jess But the Second thing is If We Started Making Thread Regarding the rest of criminals&Rapists Topics Then We'ill have to Change Forum Name to Criminal Debate forum. LOL Appericiate Your Opinion! Your Words Saying that you're Hurted&AngryπŸ˜›
atominis thumbnail
What makes you think people don't want justice in case of other crimes and other famous people who committed crimes?

I don't think it's only in case of Salman that justice is being talked of.

It happens in every case.
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My post is being twisted here... I was simply talking about all these ppl who is preaching justice here and being over dramatic... And my question was just they r so many big and severe criminals around which are being ignored... Even for Nirvana case how many talk about it everyday? Only few or almost no one just because she is not a celebrety! Anyways I guess I failed to make understand my points!

MOD can close the topic!
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -WhatSoEver-

My post is being twisted here... I was simply talking about all these ppl who is preaching justice here and being over dramatic... And my question was just they r so many big and severe criminals around which are being ignored... Even for Nirvana case how many talk about it everyday? Only few or almost no one just because she is not a celebrety! Anyways I guess I failed to make understand my points!

MOD can close the topic!

samajh gaye πŸ‘ , aap sallu sallu karte raho πŸ‘
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mahatma123

samajh gayeπŸ‘, aap sallu sallu karte rahoπŸ‘

Jhi mahatma jee πŸ˜ƒ
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
Yes they should all be in Jail
But why cant we start with Salman?
Why should he be Free because others are free?
So,if another person does the similar mistake like Salman he should be free of any charges too...Because Salman will be still Free πŸ€”