Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: erikalui

LOL! If anyone wants Salman to go to jail (minus the haters), it's because he committed the crime. Who doesn't want the other rapists to be punished? Definitely all criminals should be punished for their crime. Just coz you're a fan, you don't want him to be punished? Is it?

My topic was more for the haters!
You can see neutral ppl seeing both side but haters aka hypocrites seeing only one side!
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Your idol is responsible for someone's death, so that is why he is the most debated topic here. On the other hand, the other celebs were all thrashed equally here for their multiple affairs/home wrecking/delusional statements/one night stands. And don't you feel the mistake your so called idol committed is much bigger a sin, which can never be forgiven.. Coming to politicians, we barely discuss them here as this is strictly meant a place were bollywood discussions go on... Honestly, any one who goes against the law needs to be punished irrespective of whoever he/she is...  Edited by CocoChanel - 8 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -WhatSoEver-

LMAO am not supporting here or neither I preach justice everyday but the way ppl actting as Salman is the only man left in planet with crime and its not only about today but since ages so mot shame on me but shame on ppl who give great speech on justice and law and crimes as they are doing something for those criminals 😆

Ummm so just because we can't do something about those criminals, we shouldn't voice our opinions out? That's the only thing we can do. We are not the ones working in the law field, so how exactly are we supposed to put those criminals behind the bars? Just like every other case, we can only feel for the victims and ask for justice. This case is no special except the support for criminal part. So there is no shame. If we want to shame then we should be shaming the ones supporting the criminals who are giving excuses for his shit.

And don't tell me you never ask for justice in other cases. Have you never commented on Delhi gang rape case or many other cases that get posted in this forum? I would so dig those posts but just have more important work in real life atm. And LOL sure you are not supporting. I don't know how does one support then?
stranger.67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

No, not shame on us. Shame on the justice system for failing Salman's and 100s and 1000s of other victims of rich and powerful's premeditated or unmeditated crimes. No one is saying others should not be charged or punished. But because they are not being punished, for whatever sad and disturbing reason, doesn't mean Salman shouldn't either.

Salman is not the only human being to escape repercussions of his crime. But at the moment he is the most high profile, most talked about in the country. He's a Bollywood superstar so his case will get much more nationwide attention as opposed to say a Puru Rajkumar. So naturally everyone's attention is on this case now.

To be fair, when Salman and his family do things like come out on a balcony to wave to his admirers like they are the freaking royalty it makes me think that he still has not grasped what he's really done. You want to thank your fans, release a simple statement. Being this ostentatious under the circumstances is idiotic in my opinion. Not to mention disrespectful to the victims to stand there appreciative of people cheering for you. You caused a human being's death for crying out loud. When he continues to deny that he wasn't driving, and sits there watching a poor man lie and take the blame for his actions, when he goes out of his way to prolong this case, then he makes it much easier for me to judge him. Is he the only one to have ever done this? No. But at the moment he's the most high profile one.

What a sensible reply!
Thats what you call people seeing the fact and not judging blindy! 👏
stranger.67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

don't like when people use the word "Retard' to express their opinions.

Retard is not an abusive word, it's an unfortunate condition that people shouldn't make fun of.

It's like telling someone HAHAHA, YOU ARE CANCER!

👏🤢

Yeaaa... We are retarded the rest are bunch of intelligent 😭
stranger.67 thumbnail
Ok am done keep preaching 😆
stranger.67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Kiran.

Ummm so just because we can't do something about those criminals, we shouldn't voice our opinions out? That's the only thing we can do. We are not the ones working in the law field, so how exactly are we supposed to put those criminals behind the bars? Just like every other case, we can only feel for the victims and ask for justice. This case is no special except the support for criminal part. So there is no shame. If we want to shame then we should be shaming the ones supporting the criminals who are giving excuses for his shit.

And don't tell me you never ask for justice in other cases. Have you never commented on Delhi gang rape case or many other cases that get posted in this forum? I would so dig those posts but just have more important work in real life atm. And LOL sure you are not supporting. I don't know how does one support then?

No am not supporting m saying he should be behind the bars also the rest... Am not a blind hater neither a blind fans! But some ppl seem like got their ass burned the way they are acting, just because ITS ONLY SALMAN KHAN!Edited by -WhatSoEver- - 8 years ago
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -WhatSoEver-

Hellooo the one who is preaching this and that seem like he is the only man alive and scaping from crime!!! And let's say your an smart ass so why don't you go do something for the crimes going on around then may be you can say something then may be u can accpet everything together? So easy to write as an expert behind ur little screen isn'it?

What makes you think i dont speak up against any other crimes or criminals ?.. what makes you think that you can defend a criminal from behind your screen but i cant point out the laughable fallacy from behind my screen ?  😆

Look , i usually bash & debate pretty hard ..but here , there is not much to debate 😆 ..you have made sure that your dumbassary cannibalizes your own post .. 😆 
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
And you are not understanding that in any other case, no criminal would be getting the support this person is hence the outrage. He committed a crime, lied about it all these years, let some innocent take the blame for him and he is still being defended. Why wouldn't people's blood boil? He is not getting the hate because he is THE SALMAN KHAN. It's because of his actions after the accident and yet people trying to portray him as some great selfless human being and defending him. That is insulting the victims and the law. If you understand the support, then try to understand the so called hate as well. No other criminal would be defended like salman is. That's the difference. Period.

If you are not supporting him, then why are you shaming the so called haters and not the fans? If you are so neutral, how hard is it to understand the outrage?
stranger.67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Quixotic-Frenzy

What makes you think i dont speak up against any other crimes or criminals ?.. what makes you think that you can defend a criminal from behind your screen but i cant point out the laughable fallacy from behind my screen ? 😆

Look , i usually bash & debate pretty hard ..but here , there is not much to debate 😆..you have made sure that your dumbassary cannibalizes your own post .. 😆

😆 and your even more dumb because your not getting my post and keep assuming am supporting... If I would have support then my post would be different! Ok debate master jhi hum dumb humse debate mat karo apke intelligence per unglu uth jayegi! 😭