People who preaching justice here...bunch of hypocrites!

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Agree, he has done wrong and he should be punished but people are being OVERTLY dramatic here.
and if they all preach justice then please get arrested 90% of the politicians then those rapist everyday they are raping someone and then those criminals who is scaping also from hit and run cases which we are not aware of but scaping from justice and law also get arrested who have cases like 1st degree murder going on and then also put salman khan in jail even for 10 to 20 years I think no one should have should have any problem.

And here people acting as Salman is the only human alive who is escaping with crime and not going in jail and the crime which was done unintentionally!
😆
What a bunch of hypocrites, shame on you!

Edited by -WhatSoEver- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oh man.. the topics I have seen since a few days 

Criticize him for his wrongdoings, but the blind hatred towards him and his fans calling them 'RETARDS', 'morons', dumb and whatnot. People need to take a look at themselves before they go on a spree to spew hatred everywhere. 
stranger.67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: glitter.

Oh man.. the topics I have seen since a few days

Criticize him for his wrongdoings, but the blind hatred towards him and his fans calling them 'RETARDS', 'morons', dumb and whatnot. People need to take a look at themselves before they go on a spree to spew hatred everywhere.

Hypocrites preach alot but don't do anything, thats why they r hypocrites!
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So till all the crimes are solved and punished in India, Sallu cannot be charged? Is that what you want???

Chalo Sanju baba ko bhi Rihaa kardo...
stranger.67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desicrowd

So till all the crimes are solved and punished in India, Sallu cannot be charged? Is that what you want???

Chalo Sanju baba ko bhi Rihaa kardo...

No... Your twisting here! I said there are so many crimes left behind and even a very sensitive one but why so much chaos for this one? I just gave an exemple!
ðŸĪŠ
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What makes you think people don't want other criminals behind the bars? It's salmans case that's being discussed these days, so obviously he will be the one talked about. AND ITS A BOLLYWOOD FORUM. During Delhi gang rape case, didn't everyone want those bas***ds behind the bars? You know what the difference is? In other cases, criminals aren't defended like this one is, hence the "overtly" dramatic reaction.

All the ones supporting him are hypocrites too. They wouldn't be supporting any other criminal, like they are defending this one. Should I say shame on you too?
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -WhatSoEver-

No... Your twisting here! I said there are so many crimes left behind and even a very sensitive one but why so much chaos for this one? I just gave an exemple!
ðŸĪŠ

That's because he is a popular celebrity
stranger.67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Kiran.

What makes you think people don't want other criminals behind the bars? It's salmans case that's being discussed these days, so obviously he will be the one talked about. AND ITS A BOLLYWOOD FORUM. During Delhi gang rape case, didn't everyone want those bas***ds behind the bars? You know what the difference is? In other cases, criminals aren't defended like this one is, hence the "overtly" dramatic reaction.

All the ones supporting him are hypocrites too. They wouldn't be supporting any other criminal, like they are defending this one. Should I say shame on you too?

LMAO am not supporting here or neither I preach justice everyday but the way ppl actting as Salman is the only man left in planet with crime and its not only about today but since ages so mot shame on me but shame on ppl who give great speech on justice and law and crimes as they are doing something for those criminals 😆

Originally posted by: -WhatSoEver-

ðŸĪŠ

People have become MASTERS in twisting words, statements and their meanings, ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† 
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Then nobody should be arrested till all the pending cases are solved, politicians/criminals are imprisoned.

5 years in prison now with family, stardom and well wishers around is better than going to prison in his 60s with no parents, no movies and no chamchas. Refer-Sanjay Dutt then and now.