Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

#2 BEST FRIENDS FOREVER. MaNanBir FF( UPDATED LINK OF THREAD 3)Pg1 - Page 71

RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Love it... his ever present guilt and the way she soothed it is so sweet...and looks like Cabir is going to forgive them soon...wonder if it's him who interrupted...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sohalee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow yaar nice story read all in one day... beautiful friendship plzzz uodate soon
rupmanan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its 29 so can u pliz update next part ...

o yara mere yara
o yara mera yara
aa bhi jaaa

pliz update
kaavyanjali thumbnail
Plzzz update na eagerly waiting ...
shweta... thumbnail
Please please please update soon
Exams toh khatam ho gaya na
So y no update 
Post the next chapter as soon as possible
Waitinggg
yashu_varshney thumbnail
Very nice update..
Full of emotions..
Continue soon..
Keep writing..
stay blessed..
shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mind blowing update dearπŸ‘πŸΌ

Waiting for next part eagerly..

Continue soon
😊
Haaamani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hy.. yr wat r u dng y r u nt updating... it beens 10 days today that u updated previous part.. plzz waiting v v eagerly.. u saidthat u will continue after 29 n today is 2 plzz update.. n keep rocking by ur writing
musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

PART 54 

---- Manik pov---

" If you guys are done then come out of the car "

A sudden knock irritate me. I meant what the hell was that. I was upset. I needed my solace  in my bffs and above all I was spending time with my girlfriend but no the whole world had to be there to irritate me.

Firstly I wasn't ready to let her go. But the knock was really hard that time. So we had to get apart and I slided down the window panel and my heart stopped beating for few seconds. So as Nandu's. 

We stepped out of the car with slow embarrassed steps.

" So,  done ? "  that voice again asked us with a smirk.

" wohhh ... " my poor love tried to utter something but I knew it was not easy for her.  So to save us from more embarrassment I cleared my throat and asked  "  Niyonika what are you doing here ?"

Though I asked with so much attitude but I very well knew what storm was running inside me as your cozy moment getting caught by your own mother was something very embarrassing. Though I care a dam to her.  But I really care about Nandu's.  

Niyonika smirked and replied " well I just came to inform you that me and your dad are leaving for London tonight.  And as your terms are over so why don't you join us?  Ghar pe toh tum milte nehi and calls answers v nehi karte so I just thought to talk with you here.  But I think yahan v you're little busy.  Right ?? " 

She said looking both of us term by term  and I felt  Nandu moved little beside just a try to hide behind me.

" listen Niyonika.. I am not interested in your showing off so called family vacation.  I am more than happy with my life and my friends. So I am not coming .  " I replied sternly but I saw her expression same without any Niyonika special irritation marks.  As whenever we got involved in an argument her facial expression was a treat to watch. But for my dismay that time it was so even that I got confused. 

"  Well Manik I think I knew about it.  " she smirked and then moving her gaze to my back she called " Nandini "

Nandini came forwards with her trembling feets and replied softly " yess mam. . I mean aunty.  "

" Nandini...my dear I am sorry " she said holding her hands.  And Nandu looked at her confused.

It really surprised me as in Niyonika and so humble talk. 
Naaa not so acceptable.

" I know being a girl it's such a bad experience of being molested.  But you have to be strong.  you have to be strong to fight back.  Being a girl is not a easy thing.  We have to fight with this world in every step for our rights  and for that you need strength.  Mental strength.  I am so proud of you that you have that much in your this little age. Keep this stamina and self confidence.  " 

Niyonika said with unbelievably genuine concern just to confuse me more with her changed strange good behaviour.

And then after taking pause for exchanging smiles between the two women she grabbed Nandu 's arm and said pressing a little " And more thing we not only want mental strength but also support.  And I wish you have that great support "  and Niyonika looked at me while saying this. 
With that she turned around to leave but again stopped before getting into the car and said  " Nandini I hope you won't mind to care of yourself And my arrogant son. "

Nandini blushed with that and trust me even Me too.  Then Niyonika said something which just stunned me . Actually froze me at my place. 

"  And guys though you're smart enough but yet play it safe "  she  said pointing Nandu. Then we realised Nandu's shirt was out of her skirt and our ties were totally in a bad messed state. 

Then Niyonika winked at hopped in the car with her signature smirk leaving us fully flushed.  

We were so embarrassed that we just couldn't even looked at each other.  Both of us were stood like that for next few minutes just to figure out what just happened with us.

We would be there like that unless the guard came and pleaded us to leave saying 
"Sir .its too late. We have to lock the entrance.  Please go sir " 

We came back from our trances and drove away from school.

-----

----- Nandini pov ----

I was so stunned so embarrassed that I even couldn't looked at him.  
He was driving silently.  And I was trying my best not to look at him.  But when you had a great magnetic field between you then you just couldn't help but get attracted.

So by the time suddenly I started feeling so hot. And our fate we both touched the ac controller at that same crucial time.  Out fingers touched and body reacted.  It was so common between us but yet I removed my hand as fast as I could. 

Manik didn't say anything but concentrated on driving and after some time he started laughing like maniac. 

I was so shocked by his sudden mad act and gave a questioning look.

And he said " ohh my what was that? ? I mean Niyonika ? seriously ?? "  he was laughing like an idiot and I recalled that most embarrassing moment and soon I too joined him in his laughing riot.  

" I mean seriously Niyonika  !! God It's  damm funny.  "  he said.

" what funny. ? It's so embarrassing. "  I stated. 

With that laughing parade we reached my home.

" listen let's change and go to Cabir 's place " Manik said and we stepped out of the car. 

As we enter my  house I didn't find my mom there.  I thought she must be in her  room.  So I went there and as expected Manik hopped in to the kitchen to satisfy his empty stomach. 

But I didn't find her there also.  I called her name several times but she didn't show up.  I really got tensed and came down just to give my blood another chance to boil up.

" Maaanik " i shouted and he gazed at me surprised.

" I am getting tensed here and you bloody idiot you are just eating out mad. " I shouted again seeing him having another round of full spoon pasta.

" hua kya " he managed to say between his munching.

" Mom is not home.  I searched the whole house " I retorted. 

He then and there got up and said   " did you check the terrace?  " he asked and I nodded.  Then we both ran to the terrace.

But there also no trace of mom.  I really got worried as she never left the house unlocked and that too without informing me or Manik.  Tears rolled down from my eyes.

" garden.  Let's check the garden " Manik said panicking and we were about to rush when a sweet melody grabbed our attention. 

We stopped. We turned and got the another shock of life  of that day.

But that shock was actually turned into a happy one when we heard the reason of the melody.  

Yaaron dosti badi hi haseen hai
Yeh na ho to kya phir
Bolo yeh zindagi hai

Cabir came forward singing holding Manik's guitar... we were still in a shock state...

Yaaron dosti badi hi haseen hai
Yeh na ho to kya phir
Bolo yeh zindagi hai

He eyed Manik to take his guitar and play... 

Koi to ho raazdaar
Begaraj tera ho yaar

Cabir then side hugged me  wiping my tears..

Koi to ho raazdaar

Manik  then started singing..

Yaaron mohabbat hi to bandagi hai
Yeh na ho to kya phir bolo yeh zindagi hai

He then side hugged me from the other side..

Koi to dilbar ho yaar

Cabir then improvised... eyeing Me and Manik

Jisko tujhse ho Pyaar
Koi to dilbar ho yaar

Manik then put his guitar down and stood in front of Cabir signalling " Sorry " with his moist eyes...

Tere har ke buraai pe daante woh dost
Gam ki ho dhoop to saaya bane tera woh dost
Naache bhi woh teri khushi main

Cabir then playfully  hit his stomach and pulled him in a brotherly hug...

aree Yaaron dosti badi hi haseen hai

Yeh na ho to kya phir
Bolo yeh zindagi hai
Koi to ho raazdaar
Begaraj tera ho yaar
Koi to ho raazdaar

Manik then took my hand and swirl me . then again pulled me closer and shared an eyelock...

Tan mann kar tujhpe fida
Mehboob woh
Palkon pe jo rakhe tujhe
Mehboob woh
Jiski vafa tere liye ho...

We were so lost in each others eyes that we  almost forgot our surrounding.. Our lips were just an inch away when Cabir started singing to break our lovey dovey tranes...

Are Yaaron mohabbat hi to bandagi hai
Yeh na ho to kya phir
Bolo yeh zindgi hai

Cabir then held his ears and pout in guilt.   I stopped him doing so. and Manik took both of us in a side hug..

Koi to dilbar ho yaar
Jisko tujhse ho pyaar
Koi to dilbar ho yaar...

"  Cabirrr  " and we jumped on him in happiness .  We shared our hug.. The MaNanBir hug. 

" kya socha tum logone k I won't be back?  The fact is I never left.  "  cabir said breaking the hug then continued  " off course I was mad at both of you.  Because how could you just hide it from me ? We MaNanBir never keep secrets remember?  But you guys did. And about that mingling me with others toh guys let me clear you that for me life love is you two.  And I don't want anyone but only you and our friendship.  I know that fight it reached to the extent  But our love is more stronger than these chota mota jhagras. Right?  So here I am . "

He then grabbed my arms and said "  when that bloody jerkshad, that bloody moron tried to hurt you na,,, then I realised if there would be anything happen to you na... I would have died.  " 

His eyes became  moist and he pulled me in a hug. That hug was so tight as if he was trying to feel my well being. 

" shhh Cabir. I am fine " I rubbed his back.

" And then I realised without  Without you guys there is no existence of Cabir "  he finally said and We smiled.

" Cabir trust me we didn't mean to hurt you. Its just that sab kuch itne jaldi hua kai we just messed up everything. Actually I wanted too surprise you. But.. !! sorry "  I apologised.

" Its okay my anmol ratans.." Cabir kissed my temple.

" And one more thing aunty is in my house.  Actually I requested her as I want to give you this surprise. " he informed and I hugged him even more tighter.

"ohhh hello... If you guys have forgotten then let me remind you even I am also here haan. And even I can't live without you guys.  " Manik complained  like a child and he himself jumped on us.

" haan haan... tujhe toh bus Nandu ko chune ka bahana chahiye  abhi. "  Cabir teased and Manik gave a death glare to him saying  " Cabirrr !!! Ishi liyeee . ishi liyee nehi bataya tha tujhe. .. how cheap man.  " 

Though Manik  retorted but his blushed cheek could clearly indicating his flushed heart.  And I turned my face to the other side to hide my giggle.

" chorr aur fake gussa maat dikha gaal aur laal Ho jayenge tere "  saying Cabir happily pulled both of us in a hug. 

We hugged.. we shouted in happiness just like previous days. 

Cabir  had pardoned us.  Cabir accepted us. Again we were together. And more stronger and happier .  And eventually we had to be as we were MaNanBir... One for all and all for one.  We were just not a name but the definition of true friendship.

So guys this is the end of this ff.  It was my first ff.  And it was appropriated by all of you.  Thanks a ton for that love.  And I wish you guys don't mind if I stop here.   Keep loving.  Stay blessed all of you guys. πŸ˜Š
Edited by musicialtie - 8 years ago