I have you to show 
OUR MANAN
PLEASE 
CONTINUE
PLEASE PLEASE
I REALLY VERY REQEST YOU
😭
Posted: 8 years ago
i had this question in my mind that if Cabir nandu r copy dekha chere dei kina..kintu exam to exam e tai na🤣
Joto rag e thakuk exam asle sob pani pani hoye jai..🤣
Pura amar ekta friend er moto kaj koreche Cabir..rager chote 4 din kono kotha bole ni..jei exam asche..jesin eta ektu dekhao na🤣
Pls do continue...cz after kyy only these stories are part of my life...
hai aashu u say corect kyy is ending but still with us so i request u not to stop writing and my frnds also reading ur stories they also dont want to see that u r going to stop writing so plz plz plz continue
hey Ashi
even I am very down bcoz of this kyy ending season 2 without parth and all thing
I toh don't even come to IF as I can't read posts regarding parth quitting kyy ending...
but ur stories are awesome to read.. u take a good decision on this.. though I think bff is almost at its end but with an awesome epilogue of course
but it's complicated and my world's king toh ab bhi beech mein hai na. I don't know.. it's just I am busy also these days and upar se kyy ending:(
tum bas sochke ek apt decision lo... hum toh will always be there to read ur posts
love
Ayisha
Came across your 3 days ago..
And despite having exams..
Read all the 52 chapters..
Your writing is simply amazing..
Just love the way u express each and everything with your words..
Ab itne saare chapters ek sath padhne k baad can't wait more..hehehe..
Continue soon...

Hey hi pls don't quit... by far I was a silent reader of ur story n used to read it through Google. But i recently joined IF n now d news is our fav our Ky2 is on d verge to end.. sad but still it had to end one fine day. But not expected it to be sooo soon n v don't even kno if dey r coming up with season 2 or not n with same or different characters? But still I/v love Manan/PaNi n dat won't get stop coz d show ends though definitely v will miss it very much. So a humble request pls continue with ur stories. N I love them so pls continue... as u only mentioned its d only way to cherish Manan.
Dnt discontinue ur ff its amazing .
n after ky2 manan love will b thr as we all thm , live thm ..
we cherish this show for lifetime ..
Hey pls continue the ur all ff because i always read ur ff.so nice they are so continue the story...
😊