Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anji666 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
wat will be cabir's reaction next...really wanna knw...plzzz update soon...
himateja249 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update👏
Ya truly said. Fights b/w frnds prove the strength of our frndship.

Suspense is killing me. What will be the reaction of cabir?

Continue soon

Happy friendship day😊😊
musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ananya0908n

what an encounter by cabir!!!!????

hats off!!!!! really!!! I liked the update very much!!
I am still fuming over alya!! seems nandini got a severe injury!!
I am waiting for cabir's reaction!! I guess it will be not bad!!! because our cabir is not like that!!! breaking his friendship all because of a stupid secret!!
anyways god knows and you knows what will happen!!!
I am loving the scared manik and nandini!! after all they did a fault!! now suffer the consequences!! they were behaving cute while cabir was encountering on them!! loved the MaNanBir scenes!! as usual they were too damn awesome and you made it more awesome!!
I was not familiar with such an angry side of cabir!! but no problem!! everything has a first time!! loved the new side of cabir!!
hoping to see some really sweet MaNan and MaNanbir moments!!!
the shocking part was then when nandini confessed that she hid all this only because to tell him about this once after he forms a couple with navya 😆🤣
gosh!!! I found it a very damn cheap reason and I guess cabir's reaction is gonna be something weird!!! hope it to be!!
anyways awesome awesome super awesome update!!! in short a congo for FRIENDSHIP DAY!! Happy Belated Friendship day dear!! Sorry for not wishing before!! really sorry!!
loved the update to the core as usual!!! you and your writing skills!! love them so so much!!! keep writing like this!!! you are going superb dear!! damn superb!!!
it's a pleasure to read your story!! continue soon!! will be waiting egearly!! damn eagerly!!!
thanks for the pm! update soon
😊

heyy ananya,,, thanks buddy... as usal ur words r motivating me. Yu r such a sweetheart. keep supporting like this..
and HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY😊
rupmanan1 thumbnail
hashhh aftr a long tym m commenting ... first i m sorry for not commenting coz m so much busy in school studies bt see m here again just to tell you that i cant live without ur ff its just amazing ... read last three part last night ... its really good continue soon
Manansamkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow nice .
happy friendship day i m new sry wishing u late.
it can strengthen thr friendship more cont soon .
zooni.shah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Omg! Amazing mananbir😭 but I know he is just playing with them, and in the end everything is gonna be OK hope ...😃
dhrits_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭...what to say abt ur update...MaNanBir are sad, Cabir - the ever so understanding, jovial n 1 who makes every1 smile by his humor, is broken n hurt...bt its so true dat time tests everything dat u possess all ur relationships, ur materialistic possessions n even ur knowledge, ur genuiness n ur feelings...its d time for MaNanBir to prove d strength of der bond to themselves - they r nt weak n all they do ever is 4 each other...n I m sure they will b together as MaNanBir - the awesome threesome😉n m eagerly waiitng 4 day...bt hats off to u girl d hurt n pain u portrayed was brilliant...take a bow👏👏...plz cont soon😊
Ashanjana thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
Loved part 51...but eagerly waiting for next update since many days... Is there something wrong... Please post the next part asap... Please dying to read it. 
khadupam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow
That was awesome
Continue soon
Manishadevnani thumbnail
I read all ur chapters in 1 one pls. Cont soon I lyk dis story v much n pls. Pls. Pls. Pm me